Chapter 32

Demi's pov-

Last night Dani slept on my bed cuddled into my side. I didn't fall asleep til I knew she was asleep beacuse I had found her in the restroom trying to drown herself.

"Dani, wake up baby" I whispered. She grabbed a handful of my shirt as if I was leaving. "I'm not leaving. Wake up. Where all leaving in a bit" her eyes fluttered open to reveal her honey colored like eyes.

"Where we going" Her raspy voice was low and nearly audible.

"Evan's. He told me your family will be there today and I want you to go" She nodded standing up. "Now go wash up. I'll be standing next to the shower" She didn't fight. She nodded and walked over to her suitcase, grabbed her clothes and went into the bathroom.

When I knew the water was on, I opened the door and closed the top of the toilet and sat there. I was going to be there for her and try my best to help her even if I had to be in the bathroom while she showered.

While Dani changed, I told the girls what was happening. They felt bad and asked if they can stay as long as they could with Dani and I so she knows that we were all here for her.

"Hey Dani" Ally waved and smiled. Dani waved with a small smile. "You hungry" Dani shook her head.

Lauren grabbed Dani's hand and kissed the side of her head. Dani finally smiled and rested her head on Lauren's shoulder.

When we got to Dennys, the girls and I got the biggest table and sat at the way back just incase. Dani ate very little which bothered me so much. She doesn't know it hurts me seeing her like that.

"Thank you guys for coming" Evan said as he opened the door wider to let us in. We went into the living room to get greeted by a lot of family members.

"Dani" An elderly woman yelled. She stood up and walked towards Dani taking her into her arms. "I'm so sorry Mija" She said while stroking Dani's hair.

I heard a faint cry coming from Dani and I couldn't see her in this state again. I went outside and sat on the porch swing.

"Hey baby" I slowly turned to face Ally. "I'm not going to ask if your ok, cause I know your not." I sighed letting my tears slowly fall down.

"I just can't let her turn into me" I whispered. Ally knew what I was saying and wrapped her arms around me. She kissed my cheek and rested her forehead against my head.

"I know baby. I don't think anybody wants to see anybody go through that. But Demi, God is going to be there to help you and her, ok. Also me and the girls will be there." I smiled. "I know what I am about to say is crazy, but I think we should move in together. You know to help you out" I giggled at Ally and hugged her.

"That would be so great. We should move into a bigger house though" She nodded with a big smile.

The girls eventually came outside and sat with us, while Dani was inside with Her family. I had notice Dani didn't want anything to do with Evan. I do in a way understand her but she should know that he didn't tell her to worry her.

"You think Dani will be ok" Lauren whispered to me. I bit My lip and shrugged.

"I hope so" Evan came outside and motioned me over to take a walk. "I'll be back girls"

"Where you going" Ally asked.

"I'm going to talk to Dani's brother" She nodded and kissed my cheek.

While we walked, he kept turning corners til we came across a small school. We walked over to the bench and sat down.

"She hates me" He whispered. "She doesn't want anything to do with me. Do you think what I did was right?" He asked looking at the door to the school.

"You did what you had to do Evan. She will realize it." He nodded." You know her more then me, do you honestly think she'll hate you?"

"No, but I have never lied to her before" he huffed. The faint sound of the school bell rung which caused Evan to stand up.

"Daddy!" I turned to find Ray running towards our direction. He jumped on Evan and hugged him tightly. "Demi!"

"Hey buddy" he jumped from Evans arm to mines. "How was school bud?" I asked.

"Great! Where Aunt Dani?" He asked climbing down my arms.

"She's at home. Let's go see her" Evan said and began the walk back to his house.

Getting to the house, I had a really bad and awful feeling. I text Ally to check on Dani, just in case.

Babe- Hurry up!

"I think there something wrong. We have to go home" I told Evan immediately. He looked at me worried. He picked up Ray and we sprinted the rest of the way home.

A/N: I had the next chapter for Stay Strong, but it freaking deleted. I'm passed. Now I have to try or rewrite it. Let me know what you think will happen next. I'm trying to make it more interesting.