Chapter 97

Lauren's POV-

"Today, Dani Lovato, Demi Lovato's little sister, fainted during her performance on the 'Neon lights Tour'. Toronto Ambulance were called for the young Entertainer. No further info-" I shut off the TV from the the Toronto hospital, waiting room.

"You OK?" Camila asked as she sat me down.

"No" I rubbed my nose with my long sleeve, and ran my fingers through my hair. "What is taking them so damn long!"

"Lauren, Calm down, Mija!" My mom said rushing into the waiting room. She cradled me into her arms and caressed my hair. "Just be patient."

Everybody's families were here. From mines, to Camila's, Normani's, Dinah's, Demi's, to Selena's. EVERYONE was here. Ally's parents were already here, and Evan was on his way. Phil just sat down, shaking his leg nervously.

"Where's Demi?" I asked, noticing she was nowhere in sight.

"Outside the room" I walked out the room and notice Ally crouching down, holding Demi as she cried. I sat down near her and hugged her.

We stayed hugging and crying for an hour longer, till our parents came to console us.

"She was doing so fine before the show though. How can she do so good in one minute, and so bad in the next" Ally said softly as she leaned by Demi.

"She hasn't been looking good for the past three days" I sniffed. "Look" the doctor came out of Dani's room and started walking down to the front desk.

"Hey! How's my daughter" Eddie yelled as he got impatient. "We have been here for hours!"

"Eddie, please calm down. Please Doc. How's Dani?" Diana asked more calmly.

"Ah yes, Dani Lovato. I'm sorry. We had to run as much test as possible." He looked through his clipboard, examining her paper work. Everyone came out of the waiting room, and stood around the doctor. "She has Hypoglycemia."

"Not in medical terms. Speak English" Demi growled.

"Low blood sugar. Its common here in the U.S."

"Is she OK? How can we treat this?" My dad asked. I smiled at my dad and looked back at the doctor.

"She's totally fine. The fainting and the other symptoms you had given me, are most likely going to happen when her blood sugar is low. Treating this is really simple. Since she is an entertainer, I don't want her on medication. She can do a self-treatment, which is consuming high-sugar foods or drinks, such as orange juice or regular soda."

"So basically stuff her with sugar?" Demi asked confused. We were all confused actually.

"Yes" the doctor chuckled. "I need her on bed rest for a few days. Her blood sugar was to, to low." We nodded.

"Can we see her?" I asked

"Of course. We only allow two at a time, but I'll let it go" we thanked him before we piled into Dani's room.

She sat up on the bed playing with her hospital bracelet, trying to take it off. She looked so cute and concentrated.

"Dani!" I exclaimed.

"Lauren! I missed you!" I ran over and jumped on the bed hugging her like I was going to lose her.

"I'm so happy your OK!" I heard her chuckle an pull away. "Don't ever scare me like that again!" She placed a hand on my cheek and smiled.

"I'm sorry. Don't worry, it won't happen again." She kissed my cheek.

"How are you feeling" her mom walked over kissing the top of Dani's head.

"A lot better" she smiled. "Thanks everybody. For coming"

*

"Do you want a Coke?" I asked Dani as we all sat at a restaurant. After coming out of the hospital, Dani got really hungry.

"Yeah. What do you want, Ray?" Ray looked through the menu looking confused.

"There's too much to order!" He exclaimed. "I'll just get some apple juice" I smiled at him, ruffling his hair. "Lolo, not in front of my girlfriends" he whispered. I shot my hands up in defense, as everyone laughed.

"Hey little man" Val chirped wrapping her arm Dinah.

"Your the cover up. She's mine. Right Dinah?" Ray smirked. Dinah raised her brows and looked around the room.

"Hey! What about me. You just left me" Camila exclaimed. Ray jumped out of his seat, and went to hug Camila.

"Camila! His five" Normani whispered to her.

"I know. But he's my buddy" Camila squeezed Ray which caused the little boy to squeal and erupt in a fit of giggles.

"Guys, this is it. Three more shows, and we're done!" I exclaimed. "We've all gotten closer, and I'm honor to call you all Family" Everyone smiled at me as I grabbed Dani's hand.

"Lauren and Dani, I want to thank you" Papa H said.

"Your welcome, but for what" Dani asked as she looked at him in confusion. So did I and everyone else.

"Seeing how much love you guys have for each other, made me realize how much Demi and Ally love each other." He sighed looking at Demi and Ally, who were secretly holding hands, under the table. "We approve of you girls. We are terribly sorry at how poorly we reacted and acted about you two." Ally's mom nodded in agreement. "So you have our blessing Demi to continue with our daughter" the look on Demi and Ally's face, was priceless.

"Maybe now with the approval of both sides, we can have a real wedding" Diana said. Everyone cheered asking if they were invited.

"Of course!" Demi exclaimed. Demi stood up and ran to hug Ally's parents.

"Next couple hopefully" My dad laughed looking at Dani and I. Everyone cheered and nodded at my dad.

"So, apparently we're next?" I chuckled. Dani smiled a bright smile and kissed my cheek.

*

A/n: its sad to say the book is almost over! If you want me to upload the sequel as soon as this book is done, vote on 'Right Next To You'. Guys I'm pretty excited!! About the next book. This book I'd not even over, and I have already three chapters written!!