Chapter 22

A/N: I need help, any ideas guys??

Demi's pov-

Dani left randomly leaving us confusedly on the couch. I looked over at Ally who stared at me cutely. Gosh this girl is the most beautiful girl I have ever seen.

"Hey Demi. You think that little store is open down the street" Camila asked. I checked the time on my phone and nodded. All the girls left except Lauren.

"Hey Lauren, wanna do me a favor" I asked her. She nodded taking her eyes out of her phone. "Check on Dani for me" I asked wanting to be alone with Ally. She ran up the stairs not bothering on answering, but I didn't care.

"Finally alone" Ally whispered. I nodded in agreement and sat on her lap.

Ally and I have been together for a while now and it sucks not being out in public with her. She thinks her parents will abandon her or something since their so religious. I didn't mind though. The more I waited to kiss her when we were out in public made Ally more sexually frustrated. It was very cute. So I get more kisses then an average couple does.

"How about we go to the music room"  I raised a brow and followed her. But before we went in we made sure Dani's room was closed so they wouldn't hear or anything.

"Hold on" I told Ally as I seen Lauren and Dani laying in Bed looking at the ceiling. I felt like such a creep just staring at them. But who can blame me, they look cute together.

"Let me see" Ally and went on top of me and seen that Lauren had just went on her side, facing Dani. "I think there going to kiss" Ally whispered with excitement.

Before their lips can even touch we fall trying to get a better picture. The sucky part is we landed in Dani's room.

"What the hell are you guys doing" Dani asked jumping off the bed and helping us up. Lauren stood up laughing.

"We umm... where going to the music room and saw you guys" I said slowly walking out of her room. Dani playfully rolled her eyes and pushed us away, closing ber door behind us.

"Well let's not do that anymore" Ally giggled. "But they would be cute together" I nodded and took her hand taking her to the music room. I stopped before entering giving Ally my idea look. "No!" She said shaking her head.

"But I didn't say anything" I pouted taking her hand in mine.

"Demi, you think crazy sometimes. Like right now I bet your thinking about trying to get your sister and Lauren together" I smiled devilishly making her stand up and pace back and forth. "See what I mean"

"Babe come on. Don't tell me I'm the only one who wants them together" She sighed. I took her head sitting her on my lap.

"I do want them together, but we can't interfere with your sisters love life. That's just not right." I sighed knowing she was right.

"Fine" I rolled my eyes and rested my head on her shoulder. She kissed my head and played with my fingers.

"Your so cute" I laughed hugging her tightly.

"Your so cute babe" I kissed her cheek and moved a strand of hair out her face.

"Has Dani asked you about, you know, who your dating" I nodded and sighed.

"I want to tell her, but I don't want you to get mad at me or anything" I said truthfully.

"Well, if you really want to, then you can. I have to tell the girls anyway." I smiled huge and hugged her again. I leaned in and pecked her lips sweetly.

"Thank you" she nodded and kissed me. But this wasn't our ordinary kiss, it was more passionate and sweet. It was the best kiss.

Lauren’s pov-

Dani pushed the girls out the room, and laid back in bed. She looked at me to do the same which I gladly did.

I stared at her light brown eyes and also looked at my reflection on the lens of her glasses.

"Well that was rude" I giggled and nodded in agreement. Sure I was a bit sad because we were about to kiss. I have been wanting to kiss Dani since I laid eyes on her.

"But you got to love them" She slightly nodded and faced me.

"Yeah. Hey! Do you know who Demi's dating?" She asked curiously.

"I don't really know, the last person I heard she was with was Wilmer, but I think that was a rumor" she nodded and smiled shyly. "What" I asked a hint of pink ran across her cheeks.

"Can we..." I smiled a little at how cute she was being. "I don't know " she rubbed her neck and looked down. "Cuddle" I giggled and pulled her towards me without saying anything.

"How's this" she nodded and smiled at me, Cuddling her way in. I have a really good feeling about Dani. Shes different. I mean I never been with a girl before but Dani's just, I don't know someone special.

After awhile We went downstairs to check what happened about us going to the movies. I held on to Dani's hand as we sat on the couch.

"Well do you guys still want to go" Demi asked us. We shrugged. "Tomorrow Dani and I are leaving for thanksgiving to Dallas, so before we go, Ally and I want to tell you something" I felt Dani sit up and looked at Demi with a smile. Like she knew.

"Demi and I are together. For a while now" I looked at Dani then Back at Ally. Dani smiled and nodded.

"I knew it. But I'm happy for you both" Dani said standing up to hug them.

"Wow, I am happy for you two" I said and join the hug. The girls eventually joined the hug.

I would have never thought about Ally and Demi being together. I guess because Ally so Religious and stuff.