Chapter 92

I spent most of my morning in the bathroom, or in my bed in complete darkness. Lauren stayed with me the whole time, but would leave when the girls and her had to do an interview or something. I had to do an interview also, but Phil told them I wasn't feeling to well.

Selena came a couple times to check on me and told me everything that happened last night. From the first drink I begged her to buy, to when we we made out in the taxi and the tattoo. I was seriously not myself.

"Can I ask you something?" I said to Lauren as we laid on my bed looking at the movie we were watching in her laptop.

"What's up?" She said pausing the movie.

"What happened between us last night. I mean I'm supposed to be mad at you, but I'm not. I'm having fun" She smiled lightly and took my hand.

"Look, last night even when you were out of this world, you talked like a mature person. We talked about us, and you made yourself clear, that we should wait on our relationship. That we should date other people for now" I raised a brow with confusion.

"I did?" I asked a little disappointed.

"Yup, but I'm willing to wait. I know I made a mistake of accusing you of cheating. So I'll wait till you're ready. If you want to date other people, its fine. But know that I love you" She kissed my cheek and played the movie.

*

"Greg called and wants to know how are you doing" Demi sad as we were back on the tour bus.

I can't believe I was saying this, but I missed Greg. Following me around, telling me what to do. You know, stuff like that.

"I'm doing good" I smiled at her. "Tell him I said hi" she nodded, continuing on with her conversation.

Val spent her time in her bunk considering we still don't want to talk to each other, so I made myself some tea, and sat on the couch. I stared at the window, wondering why in the hell would I say that to Lauren. I mean I know I said we should wait on our relationship, but I doubt I said about seeing other people. I'm still in love with her for crying out loud.

"The bus is coming to a stop girls. Get anything from the store, then back inside" I nodded at the driver and walked out to be faced with Selena. I waved to her with a smile, but she just turned the other way.

"Hey! What's wrong?" I asked running to her.

"Nothing. I just think we shouldn't talk to each other." Well that hurt. Even if me and Sel are only friends, that still fucking hurt. I mean we just kissed, right? We didn't have sex. I nodded starting to walk away. "Dani, your starting to be one of my closest friends. I don't want to lose that. But then again, I don't want to start falling for you again, if I know you won't catch me. So I don't want to fall" I looked at my fingers feeling completely stupid.

"No, your right. I'm sorry" my lips tried to tug a side smile, but I failed miserably and so I just walked away into the store, feeling stupid.

I just want to cry so bad right now. Like curl in my bunk and see how long I can last without seeing anybody. Oh how I would love to do that.

"You OK?" I heard a familiar voice and I slowly turned around. Val looked at me with a concern look. But she did her best to not reveal it.

"I'm fine" I whipped the tear that was about to fall and turned around quickly to grab a Gatorade.

"Just...just checking" she mumbled. I turned back around and immediately started crying. She held me tightly in her arms, burying her face between the side of my head and her arm.

This was the longest we have ever fought, and the worst. So, this felt so good hugging my best friend again after almost two months.

"Shh" she whispered. "Let's pay for the drinks and go to the bus and talk" I nodded whipping my tears and grabbing my things to head to the register.

We talked a lot, as soon as we entered the bus. We actually were alone, since Demi decided to be with Ally. But we of course didn't mind.

"Wow! So, are you're an alcoholic now or something?" She asked scratching the back of her neck. I took a big gulp of my Gatorade before answering.

"No! Well, at least I hope I'm not" I sighed not believing I told her everything.

"I'm sorry. If I would have told Lauren sooner, then you and her could still be together" I stayed silent. "As for Selena, I think what she did was only right. I mean, why chase somebody, that won't chase after you. She doesn't want to go through that again." I sighed burying my face into my hands.

"Why does everything have to be so difficult. I mean, I don't want to see other people. And I didn't mean to do that to Selena. I lost my friend and my girlfriend" She pulled me into a said hug making me drink my Gatorade.

"Well not everything is going entirely bad! I mean we became friends again. Best friends I mean" she giggled. "Everything will come out great again"

*

A/n: sorry this ones a bit shorter and shitter, buuuuutttt, chapter 93 and 94 are my favorites right now. If you really want me to update faster, comment and vote! :)