Chapter 1

Luciana and her sister Dalani were staying at a resort for a weekend getaway. Dalani was 28 at the time, and Luciana had just turned 22 a month before their vacation. Luciana was happy to be out of the house and away from the chaos she dealt with in her own home. Dalani was already owning a house of her own. That being said, she wanted to get Luciana out of the house to finally get a break of what she used to be a witness of herself. Their household was unhealthy, and needed fixing.

  Hearing loud shouting coming coming from outside the resort's hotel, Luciana asked, "What's all that shouting about? It kind of sounds like they're saying Michael.." Knowing what a huge Michael Jackson fan Dalani was, Luciana raised her eyebrow and walked towards her sister with her arms crossed. "You want to tell me why we're really here?"

Dalani took a gulp and stuttered. "I-I don't know what you're talking about."

 Raising her voice a tad, Luciana sighed and said, " You can't fool me Lani! So what is this? When were you going to tell me why we're here? Why drag me along having me think I was actually getting a break from all the craziness for a chance to relax, while your trying to chase freaking Michael Jackson?! I know that has to be it, because you're always up to something crazy! Explain this to me Lani, because I'm super confused. It's a shame that I can go from looking to you as a mother, from me looking at you like you're my younger sister."

 There was and akward silence between the two for a few minutes. All that was audible was the chanting fans outside. Taking a deep sigh, Dalani finally said "Hermanita, have a seat. I'll explain, but you have to listen to me." Luciana sat down and just nodded her head once in agreement to letting her sister explain. "Now, I really did schedule this for us to have a nice time together. At the same time, I really want to meet Michael Jackson. It may sound crazy, but there has got to be some type of way. If I do, I want to share the moment with my sister. Not trying to stalk him down or anything, but you know.. just being able to see him in person is something nobody could forget, right? This is not one of my selfish acts Luciana. I'm different now. We can still relax of course, I just really want your help and input on this. Please Cici?"

With a slight smile, Luciana said, "I'd start with the top floor." Dalani started screaming hugging her sister. Her goal wasn't to make her upset, and she wanted them to get along while on vacation together.

"Well, what are you waiting for? Come on!" Dalani said.

"Ri-right now? We just got here. Plus, it's 8:30 in the morning and you just got through driving for two hours. You should get some rest." Luciana said concerned.

"I'm too excited to sleep!"

"Who said I was? What happened to being unselfish?"

"Cici."

"Lani."

"I'm being serious, just come up to the top floor with me really quick, please. If he's not there then we can head right back to our room. I promise."

"Let's just get it over with. I'm suprised I'm still going with this crazy ass plan."

Dalani grabbed her sisters hand forcefully out of frustration, pulling her all the way to the elevator. "Now keep your cool." Dalani whispered. "You're telling me to keep MY cool when this was YOUR idea? Ha, okay." Dalani just rolled her eyes at her as the doors opened. "Come on."   They looked both ways down the hallway as Dalani whispered to her "Let's go to the right." Luciana just followed along with a blank look on her face.

"Wait,Dalani."

"Shh! And what?"

"There's a watch on the floor."