7🌷

Hasna pov:

I was breathing so heavily after I stopped running as soon as I reached to my room. I can't go in like this, what if my roommates ask the reason for my disheveled condition.

Huff!! Hasna, get a grip. You better calm your nerves first.

I pep talk to myself and leaned against a wall for support by holding my stomach due to aching because of running.

Ayo kadavule!!!

Why didn't I jogged before in the morning if I could do it then i wouldn't be feel any pain while running due to that handsome hunk.

Argh! when i was cursing myself i remembered Nina...i think she was still waiting for me at the library.

Huff...i should call her and have to inform her that I'm not coming..

I was about to take my phone from my pocket but realized that my mobile is not with me.

Then realization sank in me that when i bumped into that handsome hunk my phone too flew away from my hand and fell on somewhere and since then to till now how did I forgotten about my mobile.

I have to go back there as it was my periappa's gift for me when i scored good rank in IIT. How can i lost it...It was the first gift from my periappa.

I was so afraid to go back because what if that hunk is still there...what if he scold me for kissing him..

I pinched my lips in a crying face. with no option left i walked to library by lowering my head which i has never done since my birth. Because till now i never got into these type of situations..

I reached the library with hesitation.. But thankfully that hunk is not there..

I quickly started searching for my mobile....after lot of searching i found my mobile near a bush..

I took the mobile and glanced at it. It's not broken and is in good condition. I quickly shoved it in my pocket and walked into the library.

As soon as I reached, a hand quickly started dragging me...i looked at the person hand only to see Nina who is looking super annoyed..

"Nina...stop holding my hand like i am a child" i said.

She glared at me like my mom always did at me when ever i won't listen to her.

"Hasna...I'm waiting for you for the last 45 min and i was feeling concern for you as if some seniors might ragging you and here you are taking your sweet time to come in here by taking slow steps" she irritated.

"No, I got bumped into..." i stopped in the middle realizing what i was going to blurted out.

Because what if she take me wrong....

No Hasna...don't tell anyone about your kissing moment with your handsome hunk..

Wait..wait...hasna...when did he became yours's.

Arghh..what was happening with me..

"Tell me hasna...why did you stop talking..." Nina was blabbering continuously.

Just then...

"Hasna sastry"

She stopped when we heard my name..

We turn around only to see the librarian calling my name..

"oh shit..hasna..go & collect your books quickly...i was arguing with him for you because that man was about to go home as his working hours are over and everyone had collected their books except you so i was telling him to wait till you come" she finished.