59🌷

Hasna pov:

We all were having our breakfast on the dining table.

"Aunty, you have an amazing cooking skills"

I heard Cabir Anna's voice who was literally buttering up my Aunt cum Nina's mom.

"Mr. Curlyfry, don't try to flatter my mom without knowing who made the breakfast because my mom didn't cook the breakfast. It's my Periattaya, who has cooked this delicious breakfast" Nina scoffed at him by rolling her eyes dramatically.

"Sorry to say this Aunty.." Cabir Anna said while looking at Aunty and looked at Nina and replied..

"But, I too didn't particularly praised your mom nor anyone. I just praised the woman who made it as I don't know who prepared it so I just indicated that woman as Aunty" Cabir Anna responded politely, yet Nina and I can sense the sarcasm dripping in his voice.

Elders smiled at Cabir Anna's smart response where as Nina glared at him. I just smiled at both of them.

You people might wonder, how Cabir Anna ended up at my home. Let me tell you all.

Few hours back:

"Beta, you came!"

I heard a voice of an elderly woman. Might be that lady who was sitting along with Nina a few minutes ago.

"Oh god! I presume that the groom has arrived" Nina whispered, giving me a puzzle vibes.

"What groom?" I asked her in baffled.

"Save me darling, our granny fixed my marriage with a stranger. I don't want to marry him other than my Cabir. Please do something" Nina murmured against my ear.

I was stunned by hearing her words, nonetheless, I composed myself, yet in a swift, we both broke our hug with wide eyes hearing the familiar voice.

"Yeah, mom! Got stuck in traffic"

We both quickly whirl around only to see Cabir Anna, who was busy in wiping his sweat beads from his forehead with a handkerchief and was looking kinda irritated.

Why Cabir Anna was at my home?

Is he the groom Nina talking about?

If then, Didn't Nina know that Cabir Anna was the groom?

Oho! Hasna, If she knows then why would she asks your help. My subconscious mocked me.

Arghh!! Whatever!!

"Nina, he is my son, Cabir " The groom's mom who were Cabir Anna's mother has introduced to Nina.

I twisted my neck towards to Nina and her face was priceless. I giggled, looking at her fish like face. I slightly peered at Cabir Anna, who was gazing at her adoringly with a playful smile on his face.

"Cabir, I'm sorry beta. Nina said that she doesn't like you and you know I never like to force her in this marriage" Cabir Anna's mother said softly while caressing Anna Cheek's lovingly, nevertheless, her eyes held same playfulness which her son has.

I quickly nudged Nina's elbow to bring back from her lala land.

"Huh Aunty, Is he your son?" Nina queried Cabir Anna's mom dumbly in a low voice.

I was amazed at her new found meek voice. If Pari, Deepa and Urvi witness this, then they will definitely look at Nina unbelievably or maybe they faint by hearing her meek voice.

"Ha Nina, but now as you said you don't like him so will cancel this..." Cabir Anna's mom was saying, yet Nina interrupted her quickly by yelling like she has seen some ghost.