12🌷

Daksh pov:

"Get lost" i yelled in rage at the HR.

She got scared as soon as she heard my words nd left..how can she hire someone who didn't reach the requirements for the post.

Arghh...

I should wind up my work quickly so that i can return to indian nd can get a glimpse of my gigglemug.

Uff...after that night i didn't get a glance of her as the next morning i left to canada due to office work. But i didn't miss to attend the online class yet i can't hear her voice as she didn't spoke for once nd i can't even see her.

It's been one & half week i last saw her...i was getting frustation nd added to that this branch employees are so dumb...i don't even know how that Hr department had hired them..

All these are taking a toll on me which made my blood enrage..

After one day...

Finally my wait got completed as my work got over. At present i was in my car going to my college.

"Abbey" cabir called me in his serious tone.

"hmm" i hummed at him.

"you changed a lot" cabir smirked.

"why do you think so" i asked him while raising my eyebrow.

"Because the daksh i know was not someone who gets angry on someone easily for silly things nd mainly he won't go anywhere without visting his grandma after knowing that she returned from kasi" cabir said with a sly smile.

I stifined at what he said..what he said was true...I never get angry that easily but after her entry in my life, i was getting anger on silly stuff nd added to that I never come to college without meeting my grandma whenever she return back from her yatra...but today i didn't go to chennai straight nd directly came to comibature. Right now i just want to meet my giggle mug not anyone..my heart was longing to see her..from the last one & half week i was dying to get a glance of her.

I composed myself nd said..

"I'm the same daksh elli sharma" i said coldly.

"ha...i can see that...Are you missing someone that badly that you came running to coimbature" He quipped.

"cabirr" i yelled.

"Tell me yaar...what's the matter... what's eating your brain" he asked me.

"nothing" i said...while he rolled his eyes on me.

We reached our room at night 10. I got fresh up nd slept thinking about her.

Next morning...

It's friday...I got ready to college...there is an important lab so i can't miss it but before that I want to see her so i said stupid excuses to my friends nd went directly to their class with a foolish reason but I didn't found her. I was upset as she was absent...

I was getting restless...just then i realised that two weeks passed of that online class so, i have to conduct a screening test for them this saturday. With that I sent a mail to everyone that tomorrow there will be an exam.

All were asking to postpone the exam by sending me mails except her..

I thought she will send a message like everyone. I thought i could get a chance to start a conversation with her through mails but no...

With diasappointment i shoved my phone back in my jeans pocket and was listening to class..

After two hours..