70🌷

Guys, you people literally ate my brain by filling my inbox with your continuous messages asking for next update.😛

I left an announcement that I won't be able to update but even after that too you people were asking for updates. I think you people are so eager to read the next chapter.😃

So, not wanting to disappoint you guys, I have updated the chapter today which I have written in only half day. Just imagine..and kindly ignore all kinds of errors.

And Guys...please don't ask for next update..will update after two weeks.

                    🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

Hasna pov:

"Lets watch a horror movie" My Wolfy, Cabir Anna, Rishi Sir and Shrey screamed together in excitement.

Whereas Aashi, Pari, Nina and I rooted to our place, gulping the saliva at the word horror making four of us trembling at the image of ghost. They are all walking speaking about...

"What's the most scariest horror movie"

Leaving the four us in horrific state. We four looked at each other faces gulping our salvia in atmost fear.

"We should stop them before they play a stupid horror movie because I think we are all scared to watch a horror movie, right?" Aashi said composing from the little shock while querying the three of us .

"Yeah, you are right" Nina butted in whereas pari and I nodded our head's like a robots.

"But, how? They won't listen to any of us and will definitely bully us payfully for being scared to watch a mere horror movie" Aashi exaggerated, to which Nina & I agreed with her.

Suddenly, Aashi & Nina looked at Pari with a sweet smile.

"Why are you both looking at me like creeps? I am not going to ask them" Pari fidgeted which is ignored by both of them and forced her to speak with them as they will agree to her as among those four members, two of them were her brothers who will do what she and Aashi says, but I think they both care for Pari more than Aashi as much as I know.

Pari, somehow agreed and we walked faster to match the steps of them. As we neared them..

"Anna, Why don't we watch some romcom movie instead of horror. You know we can laugh together" Pari said with a sweet smile while showing her puppy eyes.

"Why princess? Are you scared?" Rishi Sir smirked at her by winking at her cheekily.

"Scared and me...no way...we all watch those stupid horror movies on every weekend on Hasna's laptop and we never get scared...yes na..." Pari asked us as we both felt sweaty hearing the two word horror movies.

I was about to shook my head as no because what Pari said was not true, but Nina pinched me causing me to hiss at her by grabbing everyone attention on me..

"What" I frowned at her in irritation.

"Say yes stupid" Nina whispered as only I can hear her whereas everyone eyes are on me but they all have an amusing smile on their faces inculding my Wolfy.

"Yes" I replied nervously as they all smiling at me with a slyly.

"Oh really!! But Daksh never get the notification of any horror movie watching as he hacked her laptop two years back and what we all know was, every weekend our close up was busy in watching some cartoon movies or practising coding" Rishi sir said smiling wickedly at us, but from the corner of my eyes I saw my Wolfy who has an evil smirk on his face which made me badly wanted to beat him.