Author Note

Guys sorry to bubble your burst because it's not an update.

I just wanna inform you all about a few things. But, before that I want to thank you all for reading and voting on my story. Mostly loving for my story.

Literally, my inbox was filled with your lovely comments about the story and for asking for updates.

Actually, I have started this story with so many emotions and I wanted to continue with the same flow as before but after joining the job due to lack of time I used to give you all rare updates and gradually I forgot the story. 

Even though I was trying to pen down my thoughts, I couldn't as my mind was in a blank state.

Now, you people were thinking that I wanted to stop it. But, It's a big no.

I won't stop writing the story. I will complete the whole story.

For that, I need a peaceful life to continue this story which I didn't get till now. I am planning to take a break for two months i.e December.

In those two months, I will definitely give updates. Till then I will keep it in hold.

Don't get disappointed about it. Meanwhile I will try to write. And, remember, Your author won't leave a story in the middle without giving an end to the story.

And, added to that, I am planning to write a new story. So, that may be I will get back my imaginative skills due to this story and who knows, I might give updates of MGM too if my writing skills were back.

Once again I am so thankful to you all for showering so much love on my story and still waiting for my updates.😘

With lots of love,
Sweety 💓