58🌷

Hey lovelies..

This chapter is the longest chapter which I have ever written till now.

6760 words...I preassume that this compensated the wait.

Enjoy..

***💞***

Hasna pov:

"As we were already married, so there will be no problem in running away from here. So, shall we elope?"

I was horrified when I heard the most disgusting yet spiteful words in my life.

How can my Wolfy think so cheap?

Few fresh tears escaped from my eyes.

Can't he keep his ego aside for a while and speak to my parents once again?

"What's say Pondati" My Wolfy asked me in a singsong way.

As soon as I heard his words I blushed like a teenager.

Ayyo kaduvale! why I'm flushing at the way he addressed me even in this kind of pathetic state.

"I will never ever do that despicable thing in my life" I replied meekly.

"Wha...."

Before he could speak further, I interrupted him in the middle for the first time in my life, just to give a clear explanation to him so that he won't get upset by my words.

"Wolfy, If we elope then it will lead to an immense destruction of our family's reputation. Plus, our family members will get hurt by us. I don't know about your family, but my family members will definitely will be shattered emotionally. From the day I born till now, they raised me with of full of love. They have granted my every wish and protected me like a shield from danger. I can't describe in words how well they treated me. I can give only one word princess. They treated me like their princess. Now tell me how can I hit their heart with my feet by eloping with you. I don't want the society to raise a finger on my upbringing, when my parents raised me ever so perfectly without any flaw. Moreover, I can't live without my family. They are my everything. I just can't leave them like that for you. I have to take care of them as they were getting old. Added to that, I was their pride and always will be. How can I become a destruction of my family when I was their pride. In amid of all this, do you think that society will sit quiet? No!!Never!! They will judge us as a criminal's who left their parents and spoiled our family's reputation for our own selfish desires and added to that, they will not only judge both of us, but along with us, they will also judge our families too. Do you think that the society will stop judging right after that? No!! That judging doesn't stop at the gate of our home, instead it comes inside in the form of words, gossips and lot of nonsense stuff which leads to crumble our entire families. It will entirely ruin the serenity of our families mainly mine. My family won't only be ruined, but will be devastated that too because of my one wrong step. So, It's not the right thing to do." I said all in one breath softly.

"So, what is the right thing do now. Tell me, then?" He quizzed me uninterestingly.

Does he think that whatever I said just now was crap.

"I-I don't know" I replied, keeping that thought aside.

"Urm..I don't know what happened between my parents and you, but Can you please keep your ego aside for once and come to the hospital. At least try to speak with my parents again. They will definitely accept you. My family were not cruel as the media shows. My parents were so sweet and lovely" I pleaded him further by assuring him about my family.