53🌷

Hey lovelies..😊

As promised, I updated the chapter on the next day after completion of 10 days.

Thankyou all for eagerly waiting for the update with lots of patience...

I wonder what will happen if I stopped updating..😜

Just kidding..I won't do that mainly to my loyal readers...who are looking forward for my updates.

Okay.. Okay...I know you people are so eager to read the update.

Go..on..I won't stop you all with my blabbering anymore.

Enjoy...

                     🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

Daksh pov:

After reluctantly dropping her off  at the hostel. I received a call from a client, so, I attended the call while starting my car and drove off towards my penthouse which is near the outskirts whilst still speaking with the client.

As soon as I reached, I hung up the call and, entered in grinning widely reminiscing about our sweet moments together, which I spent today with my Pondati(wife) after a year.

My Gigglemug!

1 year leap later, When I first saw her in the morning as she stepped out of the car, my heartbeat sped up like a rocket.

My eyes never strayed from her lovely features. She looked pale and had lost so much of weight. She seems to be slimmer than before and added to that, her lips were chapped. Her eyes looked dead. Totally, she was looking like a dried up blossom. Nevertheless, that withered flower is mine.

I know, I was the reason behind that lifeless soul or I better say that a joyless girl. Yet, I was obliged, I didn't had any other option on that day other than to go abroad by leaving her here alone, not even had a chance to spoke to her. Among all these commotion, I didn't intend to hurt her.

How can I when my entire body & soul loves her and hate her tears.

But, the real fact was, I did..I freaking hurted her.

Soon, my chain of thoughts broke when I saw my Gigglemug turned around, and her lifeless eyes were searching for someone.

Perhaps, for me!

Just realising, that, my Pondati(wife) can feel her husband gaze on her flipped a switch in my heart.

Unknowingly, my lips curved into a cocky smile.

My Gigglemug can feel me when I'm near her even though she didn't know I was closer to her.

What a beautiful connection we have!

She was continuously searching for me. But,

My dear Gigglemug,

What's so special in meeting soon..

I don't want us to have a normal boring meeting after a year.

"So, Gigglemug, Shall we play a hide & seek game?" I murmured like a lunatic by looking at my Pondati.

"What say?" I again mumbled to myself.

That would be fantastic, because she will remember our first meet after a year for lifelong as well as I can have some fun with her.

I thought and get out of the car by glancing at her disappointed face.

Looking at her disappointed face, I really wanted to pepper her face with  kisses, but I have to hold back those desires for now.