39🌷

I unlocked the next chapter as soon as you people completed the target..

Enjoy...

           ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Hasna pov:

"They are here" Someone yelled, making both of us look in that direction from where we heard the voice.

Much to our relief, we saw Rishi sir, Pari & some police offers coming towards us.

My wolfy quickly pulled me into him by my waist, in an instant he pulled up my zip and realised me as they  approached us.

"You both are here!!" Rishi sir exclaimed while coming towards us, whereas we both stand up at the same time.

Worry was clearly written on their faces.

At the same time Cabir Anna & Nina too wake up.

"What happen to you"

Out of nowhere I heard Aashi shouting.

I glanced in that direction only to see her nearing towards us.

As she reached to us, Aashi pushed me aside and hugged my wolfy which made me fume in anger.

Get off of my wolfy.....He is my husband.

I have an urge to yell at her, but I didn't instead I remembered his words and tried to calm down my anger.

Meanwhile, Pari engulfed me in a bear hug.

"I'm glad that you are fit & fine." Pari whispered softly kissing my cheek.

"Pari, can you give me your phone to me" I asked her remembering about my parents by breaking the hug.

They might be worried about me. It's been two days since I spoke to them.

I so wanted to call my parent's and assure them, that I'm fine.

"You don't need to worry about your parent's because they are fine. I spoke to them by mimicking your voice." Pari replied guiltily.

"Really! thank you so much, Pari" I thanked her while engulfing her in a bear hug making her feel at ease.

"Then, what about my parents?" I heard Nina voice.

We broke our hug and glanced towards Nina, who was frowning at us.

"I did the same to your parents too." Pari replied, smiling at her.

"Oh, okay" Nina muttered.

An awkward silence was created around us. To get rid of this silence..

"Thank her idiot" I whispered.

"Why? I didn't ask her to do it" Nina replied in attitude.

"She helped you instead of thanking her you are showing attitude towards her" I glared at Nina.

"It's okay. It's not a big help anyway" Pari mumbled hesitantly where as Nina rolled her eyes at pari.

But, I can see that pari is hurt when Nina utter those words.

I don't know what happens to Nina sometimes, she behaves like a witch.

"I think we should leave"Pari added further.

I nodded and look around for my wolfy because he is not there beside me. As I was looking around, I spotted him, who have been already afar from us. He was walking with the help of Rishi sir & Cabir Anna towards the vehicle.

"Yeah, we have to get out of this place as soon as possible. Don't know what my Daksh has to face in this forest if we stay longer. You both could have taken your belongings along with you, but no...Because of you two, Our Daksh & Cabir has to face lot of troubles, mainly you" Aashi yelled by pointing her finger towards me while gritting her teeth angrily.