62🌷

Surprise😍

Yeah!! A little early update...I know.

Actually, I won't be able to update tomorrow so, thought to update today.

I have written some tamil customs and traditions in this update by taking the help from google as well as from one of my wattpad friend as I'm not a tamilian. So, If I have written anything wrong then just forgive me or ignore it by considering it just as a part of the story.

Enjoy!!!

                 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

Daksh pov:

I cast a glimpse at my Giggling beauty who was sitting on the passenger seat quietly while staring outside through the window glass absent-mindedly, yet I am 100% sure, her mind was pre-occupied in pondering about god knows what.

Whatever!! Right now, my happiness has no boundaries.

I'm feeling like I was floating in mid-air like a blissful bird.

Now, my Gigglemug is mine officially!!

That's what I intended to achieve, and to happen this I had undergone so many things just to get accepted by her family and to remarry her again in front of the world because I don't want our relationship to be a dirty secret by hiding it from everyone like we did a mistake, plus her parents has the right to know about us.

So, I got exactly what I desired for, because we got hitched legally as well as in our Hindu tradition too with the blessings of god and our families.

My Gigglemug is all mine. Now, I can have all of her to satisfy my hunger. Her voluptuous physique constantly tempts me to do wild things to her whenever my eyes used to take a glimpse of her head to toe. However, now, I can relish her each and every part of her mouth watering enticing body till death do us apart. Unknown to her, I throw a wicked smile at her with a passionate yet lustful eyes.

Aww!! My Pondati, you have just seen the naughty teaser of mine so far, yet still the real picture is waiting for you. I am sure, she'd be redder than a red cherry, I smirked at the thought.

God!! I can't even describe about her pious soul because I'm speechless. I always feel like her pious soul lurks around mine, leaving her dainty body, just to meet my sinful soul which always leaves my Greek god body as soon as it sees the divine soul, luring my soul to ditch my body just to be with her soul to wander around like long lost souls just to go tend to go back to where they feels homey. But, now our beautiful souls don't have to do that as she will be with me all the time in our sweet home.

And I don't even have words to express about her impeccable heart, which always lunged over my sinister heart by taming mine even though she was miles far away from me, causing my stubborn heart melt for her by making my heart go erratic for her. However, now I think she will tame my heart more with just a glance of her at me because I can see, she was getting bolder day by day but I too know how to handle her.

I know it's wrong to control someone, but that someone is my wife who is pure innocent, and I wished her to be like that, yet I want her to be bold, but not to that extent with me which trigger my nerves.

Huff!! I don't want to speak about her wandering dumb mind. I wish I had an access to her dumbhead, so that, I can know what's going on in her thick brain. Nevertheless, 90% of her brain think only about me because she loves me.

Haha...Hasna is mine..Only mine...No body can have her except me.

My giggling baby you will be the death of me.