47🌷

Hasna pov:

After completion of my exam. I looked at his hand writing. His cursive writing is so elegant when compared to mine.

Huff..wait...wait...

His handwriting looks familiar, like really familiar to me.

Like, I saw it before somewhere. But,
where could it be?

I was deeply thinking about that where could I may have possibly seen it.

I recalled every incidents since the day I came here...Suddenly, It clicked me...

An incident flashed in front of my eyelashes....

Ahh!! Now I clearly remembered it. I may have seen the handwriting on that color paper.

However, He can't be my wolfy, right?

Because, where he is and where am I?
I can't even match his standards.

Why would my wolfy ask that little kid varsha to gave me those red roses on the freshers day party, when they were so many beautiful girls around me..

Perhaps, My Elli isn't the person who sent me those flowers to me via varsha, maybe I am assuming because an ugly duckling like me don't deserve those flowers from a handsome man like him.

Nonetheless, The handwriting speaks, he is the one who gave me those red roses to me...

But again, if he is the one who gave me...then why will he give me...I am not that beautiful girl na, then why?

Okay, If I presume that, Daksh sir is the one, then he will directly give me those red roses na instead of sending with varsha because as much as I know my Wolfy is not a coward.

Arghh..

Don't contemplate among yourself Hasna, first you have to cross check it, whether that person is your Elli or not.

Hufff...I pep talk to myself.

With a muddled thoughts, I gave the paper to the invigilator, and quickly sprinted to my room, ignoring the calls of my two friends like a maniac.

Panting heavily, I opened the door and hastily dashed inside the room towards my drawer and opened it.

I took the color paper which I placed it in the drawer....

A fresh beautiful flowers to my blooming love..

I compared both, and it's him. My wolfy was the one who gave me those red roses to me..

I grinned with tears flowing from my eyes.

Yeah...Happy tears!!

I smiled, clutching the color paper to my heart .

It's him...It's my wolfy...my love.

That's why, those red roses have been smelling like him till now..

But, if he intended to give me then he could have given me directly na, then why he used a medium between us..

I don't know what reasons you have and with what reason you gave me those red roses, yet you are the only first person who gave me red roses in my life and I hope you will be the last one too, my Wolfy.

I love you...and will always love you, Daksh sir.

I am not sure what you are thinking about me or what you are up to, but I hope I am the only person who runs in your brain like you run in my mind, soul & heart..

I inhale the fragrance of the withered flowers which was engulfed by his scent.....smiling like a crazy girl to myself.

I have an urge to question you that why did you gave me, however, I don't have those guts in me to ask you.