22🌷

Hey,

Please go back to starting chapters nd vote on them if you didn't. Those chapters lacking your votes(puppy eyes)

   🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸 🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Hasna pov:

As usual we had our lunch in mess after our morning classes got over. Now we are heading to the seminar hall.

Like yesterday we settle down in our respective chairs. I took my phone to read as yesterday, after online class I didn't read what Elli had taught in the class because my mind was occupied by my wolfy.

Nina pov:

I glanced at my side only to see a relaxed hasna who was involved in reading some pdf in her phone leaving me in tense.

I don't know what that idiot jerk was planning. Yesterday, that curly fry ragged me like I'm his favourite doll.

Curly fry: oh so, the jungli billi is feisty in only texting...in front of me you are a scared kitten.

"I'm n-not a sc-scared kitten or jungli billi. I have a name to call" i said in low tone afraid he would rag me more.

I told you all before I'm a chicken..

Curly fry: someone said that she will chop my baby making machine but that someone now scared to even speak to me.

"Look my mom is an IAS officer. I will complain about you to my mom. Then she will rot you in jail" i said trying to warn him but that jerk let out a chuckle.

Cabir:Now the scared kitten is trying to threaten me. Oh my dear mumma's princess do you know who am I?

Who he is the great Ambani...puff..

"Cabir stop it...let them go. There classes had already started" Aashi mam said.

Cabir: see you in our interaction kitten.

Yesterday, luckily in interaction session they didn't rag me but last night that curly fry of mine sent a message which was making me more nervous.

Today, you had escaped in interaction but not tomorrow my dear jungali bill😘😘😘😘

I'm so scared. I looked over at hasna who was busy in reading. How can she be so clam & peaceful.

Ha..why not she, yesterday she gave an outstanding performance which stole so many hearts.

But poor boys..they don't know that her heart search only for Daksh sir nd she even blushed when she is dedicating the song to him. I smiled at her who was now looking at me with confused eyes.

Hasna pov:

"what happen nina?" I asked her because she was smiling at me weirdly.

"I'm afraid" nina replied.

"They won't call you..you know na their main target is me. So don't worry" I assured her.