65🌷

Hasna pov:

"Choco!!!"

As I walked in, My whole family screamed my name in elation, soon I was engulfed into a squeezing hug by my Amma which made me smile.

I hugged her back, feeling peace in my mother arms. Soon, I was embraced into a bear hug of my Periammi and in queue everyone hugged me while kissing my forehead affectionately.

I'm grateful that my family accepted me the way I'm and has never judged me like some families does to their own children.

"Choco, why are you looking so pale instead of glowing? Did anything happen over there or does Daksh didn't take care of you very well? Shall your Periappa, Anna and I have to teach him a lesson" Appa inquired me, glaring at my Elli who was staring back at me with an unknown emotion which I can't ever decipher.

I averted my gaze from him as I don't want to meet his eyes.

When he interrogated me in the car, I lied to him with at most difficulty yet at last he caught my lie and grilled me more about, why I was sobbing, however, I had no idea what to answer him at that time as I kept quiet.

Because, how can I utter all those ill words about me which I used to hear since my childhood to till now infront of him.

How can I tell him that daily I'm dying with insecurities?

Those insecurities which were killing me every second of my life.

How do I explain to him that everyone judges me based on my physical appearance?

How can I say that without any of my mistake everyone accuses me as a bad omen?

How can I tell him that behind this fake smile there is an insecure Hasna who was always crumbling into pieces by hearing the bad things about her?

How can I say to him that everyone judges me by my dark skin tone?

How can I tell him that people laugh at my chubbiness?

How can I tell him that this society always compares me with my sister?

How can I tell him that my own sister was enjoying and laughing at her sister when people bad-mouthing about her?

How can I tell him that my Akka didn't defend me and enjoying the mockery of mine?

How can I tell him that his stepmother don't like me due to the unknown reasons?

How can I say that people think that I'm a gold digger just because I married him?

How can I say that people are calling me a disrespectable person or more like a brat just because I defended my husband by offending MIL?

How can I tell him that people were comparing both of our skin complexion and calling us together as a black and white tv?

How can I?

Does, our skin tone is that important to look attractive than our pure heart and soul?

Why people give more importance to skin tone when we know very well that it won't last longer because slowly our skin color changes to different shades due to the climatic changes and will gradually become wrinkly as we grow older?

Why do society has to do body- shaming when our body is not in our own hands to design as we want because we will get fat due to so many reasons, mostly we girls. Because, now a days, mostly so many females were suffering with several health problems which was unknown to others. We gain weight due to so many reasons like hereditary, pcos, hormonal changes, taking birth control pills, might be biological, stress, depression, illness, pregnancy, consuming tablets what not. Few people can't even reduce their weight even though they do exercise and diet.