9🌷

Daksh pov:

I was about to speak but stopped when i heard her saying " sorry" to me with a stutter tone. Before I could respond to her she ran away from me.

I sadly chuckled at her antics thinking that her lover is so lucky to have her.

Just then...I remembered my mobile. I searched around for it and finally my eyes landed on the phone which was lying on the floor peacefully a little far away from me.

I took it...glanced at the condition of the mobile...it was in good condition but my eyes knitted in confusion by looking at the back panel..

It has smiley's & cartoon stickers on it....surely it's not mine i thought while my eyes twinkled with amusement at the same time. I smiled at it thinking it's definitely some girl's but i hope it should be my giggle mug's phone because due to the mobile may be i get a chance to meet her again.

But where is mine...i thought nd started searching for mine but didn't found it.

I shoved the phone in my back pocket which is in my hand wanting to return the phone to the owner whoever it might be but deep down i wish it should be her's and started walking to my room..

While walking to my room...i wonder what she is doing in my college.

Is she my junior or a fresher...because she can't be my senior as i know every branch of seniors who treat me as their master as i was a famous business man.

I entered in my room only to get a sight of a tom & jerry fight which is going on between the great cabir & rishi.. They both bicker like kids..

Huff..I shook my head at them & said..

"you both can fight later but as of now give me one of your mobile so that i can call my PA" i lied coldly and was so eager to call my detective wanting to know about my giggle mug .

Cabir gave his mobile without asking any queries as he is busy in fighting with rishi who was pulling his legs.

I shook my head thinking they won't change and walked to my room by taking his mobile with me and called the detective...

"hello cabir anna"he said

"it's me" i said arrogantly..

"oh..sir..i thought it's cabir" he replied nervously.

"ok..ok..have you done gathering information  or still in the process" i asked him coldly..

"sir it's not like that...i had collected enough information about her..i will send you her information at night 10pm as i didn't find some piece of information " he answered back.

"ok..but Arun don't make me wait for more" i said.

"i know how desperate you are Daksh sir i will definitely send her complete information to you at night" he said.

"ok..just mail me" i said nd ended the call.

I went back and saw that they both are now wrestling..god they are looking so funny..

"come on..."

"come on punch me" rishi said.

I chuckled at their funny antics and placed the Cabir's mobile on the table and walked back to my room, locked it not wanting to get disturb by them.

I got fresh up and propped up on the couch..I glanced at the mobile nd switched on the power button. As soon as i did...

I got stun when i saw the home screen pic..

It's my giggle mug..

she was looking so cute in that white mini dress with a slash neck along with lantern sleeves added a little embroidery on it which reaches till her mid thighs..