10🌷

Hasna pov:

Ohhh ah
Ohhh ah
Ohhhh aaahhh

You know you love me, I know you care
Just shout whenever, and I'll be there
You are my love, you are my heart
And we will never ever ever be apart

Are we an item? Girl, quit playing
We're just friends, what are you saying?
Said there's another and looked right in my eyes
My first love broke my heart for the first time
And I was like...

Baby, baby, baby oooh
Like baby, baby, baby nooo
Like baby, baby, baby oooh
I thought you'd always be mine (mine)

Baby, baby, baby oooh
Like baby, baby, baby nooo
Like baby, baby, baby oooh
I thought you'd always be mine (mine)

Ayo kadavule..what is this... baby.. baby..

Arghh...i can't even have my sleep peacefully..

Hasna...it's not some baby....baby it's your damn alarm..oww...my mind mocked me in the early morning making me groan.

Ha..yes..yes...how did i even forgotten about setting alarm so that i won't get late to college..

I woke up and started getting ready while waking up my friends. After getting fresh up...we all walked to mess to have our breakfast...mean while my parents called me. I spoke to them while having my dosa with coconut chutney...

Actually our 1st year mess timings are different than our seniors but last night we didn't know about timings & all so without any knowledge about it we went in their timings that's the reason why we get caught to seniors. But now all were our first years..A sense of worry washed off our faces with a relief.

After finishing our breakfast...we left to college with scared faces while looking no where but at ground by mentally praying to god that none seniors should caught us.

Luckily we didn't...Nina & I walked to our classroom after urvi & deepa left to there class. We sat on our respective bench..as usual classes went on like yesterday...

After our classes...i ran to hostel without even waiting a second in the class by dragging Nina along with me due to my stern idol Elli..I don't wanted to be scolded by him again today like yesterday..but poor nina...... she has to suffer because of me. She didn't even questioned me why we are running..

As I don't want to leave her alone in there as if i did she has to walk alone as urvi & deepa will join her in the middle, may be in the mean time what if some senior might rag her.. with that thought i dragged her with me.

As soon as we reached..

"god...hasna..why are we running like a manics" she said breathing heavily.

I told her about my yesterday class.. blah..blah..

"oh..you could have told me before..i might had planned something" nina replied.

"you don't know about him..nina..he is very strict nd punctual nd..." i was saying but she interrupted...

"ok..ok..no need to rant about that sir of your's to me now..i don't have enough patience to hear you right now" Nina said trying to relax her nerves.

"ok..ok..I have to log in right now" i said while looking at my watch.

"your class is at 4?" she asked.

"no..it's at 4:30 " i replied.

"oh hasna..our college ends at 4 and it's still half an hour left to your class..we can come to our hostel by walking nd even we can have our snacks too in this half an hour" she said while opening the door.