42🌷

Sorry guys for making you all wait til now..

Just half an hour back I opened wattpad because I was stuck with somework...

Anyway...

Enjoy the update...

              ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Hasna pov:

The most important thing is, Why did he tell the truth about our marriage to my parents?

If my parents know about it before then why didn't they question me?

Why didn't they say anything to me?

Appa & Periappa said that someone had filled their stomach with their bitter words.

Is that someone is my Wolfy?

If it is yes, then because of me they came back home with a serious and sad look on their faces after knowing the truth about my marriage from Daksh sir.

That means it's not because of Nisha Akka they left the dinner in the middle but due to me.

Have I been the reason behind their empty stomach?

I brushed away my tears which were escaping from the eyes, but soon my lips curved into a soft smile by hearing my Periappa next words.

"We will tell you all evey thing later, but as of now we have to fill our stomach's or else our princess will think that we are angry at her which we are not and will become sad for nothing"

I'm not sure whether I was the reason behind leaving their food in the middle of dinner, but I'm happy that my family trusted and understand me very well.

I'm so lucky that I got a beautiful family.

Smiling, I turned around only to see my egghead glaring at me.

What is he doing here?

Has he heard everything?

I came out of my thoughts when I felt my lil brother started dragging me from the study room to where I don't know, only god knows.

"Anuj, leave my hand" I said annoyingly.

He left my hand, when we came far from the study room.

"So, You got married?" My lil brother asked me by raising his eyebrows at me funnily.

Oh! So, my lil brother heard every thing, but where has his cold shoulder attitude gone? I giggled inwardly at his way of interrogation.

"Yes" I replied, rolling my eyes at his style of questioning me.

" Do you even consider me as your brother" Egghead commented sarcastically in a dramatic way.

"What do you mean" I queried him in confusion.

"You didn't even care to tell your lil brother that you got married " He taunted while moving his hands funnily.

"Anuj" I said smiling at him softly.

"No, don't think that I will fall into your trap when you use that soft tone with me...I'm hurt. When, I asked you yesterday, you didn't tell me. Now I can see that you didn't even consider me as your brother" He said while placing his hand on his heart  dramatically by showing me that he is hurt while pouting at me cutely.

I laughed out loudly, looking at my lil brother's dramatic side..

"Laugh, laugh as much as you want like a mad girl" my lil brother chip