69🌷

Hasna pov:

"Raise your hand on her again, I won't think twice to file a complaint against you under domestic voilence, Mr. Cabir Khanna" I said in soft tone yet a bit louder, not wanting to lose my calmness like others does when they are angry for example, my Wolfy.

Cabir Anna was flabbergasted hearing my words, not only him, but Aashi and Shrey too, however, I don't care, nor I'm afraid of anyone because all I  was now concerned about my best friend. I have to stood up for her and protect her as we promised to each other. I know involving between a husband and wife was wrong, yet again, I can't see my best friend getting slapped by her husband in front of my eyes.

I glanced at Nina, who hid behind me, clutching my arms like a scared cat afraid of him.

"You don't know what happened over there!!" Cabir Anna shouted at me, composing himself from the shock.

"And I don't even wanted to know, Mr. Khanna" I retorted in stern tone.

"Whatever! You don't fucking involve in between us as she is my wife and I can slap or do whatever I want" Cabir Anna yelled causing me to flinch, however, I didn't want to back out now.

Both friends are same...Rascals!!

"Daksh!! You better take your wife out of my sight or the consequences will be very bad" Cabir Anna added flaring his nostrils in anger at me.

I glanced at my wolfy who was staring at me with an amusement smile, leaning against a wall boyishly, gesturing me to carry-on what am I doing by supporting me ignoring his best friend words.

"Oh! So will you also slap me?" I asked him calmly.

Cabir Anna didn't say anything, but looked away, seething in rage while gritting his teeth in livid.

" I just wanted to know one thing, If Rishi sir raise a hand on your sister, for whatever the reason might be, will you support him? For suppose, Your father raise a hand on your mother for some reason, will you stand there without doing nothing and let them do what they want as they were husband and wife and, you shouldn't involve in their business, or will you stop him? " I asked him in a chill tone as usual, raising my eyebrow at him questioningly.

"You are crossing your limits, close up" Cabir Anna screamed at me clenching his jaw.

"Anna, I don't know the reason behind you raising a hand on her, it's not right to slap a woman whatever it might be the reason because we women don't deserve that. We deserve respect. Yeah, maybe my best friend here does something wrong which I don't know, that doesn't mean you have to slap her. You could have scold her, for her mistake, or maybe reprimand her in someother way. But, raising a hand on her is wrong because she doesn't deserve it. Do you know why?" I asked him softly as Cabir Anna looked away as guilt was started to appear in his system.

"That's because, This foolish wife of yours tried to attempt suicide just because of you two years back" I said in louder tone which caused everyone to snap back their eyes at me with wide eyes, mostly Cabir Anna, he got appalled hearing my words.

"Suicide?" Cabir Anna murmured questioningly to himself.

"Yes suicide"I said conforming him.

"Dar-ling" Nina nudged my elbow to stop me, but I won't.

Cabir Anna has a right to know what she had to go through because of him.

"Let me rewind you, the day you kissed her at the library without her permission just to show off to your ex and the other day, again you did the same just to show off to your ex. And when she asked you, what did you answer her..huff..I think I don't need to repeat your own words Cabir khanna" I chided him.