68🌷

Daksh pov:

I woke up feeling a cotton fur slightly moving in my arms. Feeling a soft fur cozy in my arms, I squeezed it tightly in my embrace, grinning like a kid.

Umm...God!!! The cotton fur smells so nice. I dip my head more into the pillows, inhaling a lavender scent..

Such a nice smell...It smells same like my Pondati.

Wait! Pondati? Oh my god!! Fluttering my eyelashes, I loosened my grip on her while slightly looking at in front of me, only to see ample of breasts of my Gigglemug as I opened my eyes.

God!! What a wonderful sight!! Though they are half covered yet just looking at them made me turn on.

Due to her loose PJ's, her cleavage is completely exposed to my naked eyes, making me gulp hard.

I looked at my self, and I felt like I am a baby bear to her as she held me, near her bosom so protectively.

I glanced at down, only to see our entangling legs while my hands were inside her top. I remember why my hands slipped inside her top as last night I was giving her massage on her back and I dozzed off while doing it.

I took a glimpse of her face, it was splendid. I trailed my gaze from her face, down to her breasts and smiled sheepishly at the thought, that I thought her perkier breasts as pillows.

I dug my face again into her bosom, inhaling her scent, whereas my hand travelled her over all back, nevertheless, stopped at her bra hook. I so want to unclasp and feel her bosom, but I didn't. I wanted to do it when she is awake with her permission, not like this.

Arghh! I groaned as I'm getting turn on again. Just the mere presence of her making me turn on same like
Last night but last night was a hell to me. Just her mere presence made me a hard on.

All these two years I controlled myself but yesterday, All thanks to that stupid Julie and Nick who were my business partners as well as my three best friends who were cabir, Rishi and Aashi had literally forced me to watch a stupid 50 Shades of Grey for 5 times.

Literally 5 times!!!

Out of courtesy, I couldn't deny my business partner's wish as they came for a holiday trip and wanted to spend some time with us, which led me to watch that movie.

Feeling a squirm in my embrace, I pretended to sleep in the same position as I wanted to see what will she do?

"Umm..Elli.." She moaned sexily, holding my head lovingly, which was in between her breasts. I was hearing her heart beat and it was not at all beating at a normal pace, instead in high pace. I smirked...Pondati..Looks like, I affect you so much. She then pecked my temple, escaping a groan from my mouth.

Hasna pov:

By hearing his groan, I become a statue.

Is he awake all the while? Hmph!!

However, soon my attention was focused on his fingers which were moving on my bra hook.

Suddenly, I felt jittery. Unknown feelings were running through my body. Not able to endure those feelings, I pushed him along with his hands with fear away from me, which caused him to fell on the floor.

"What the hell!!!" My wolfy yelled at me, gritting his teeth as he fell off from the bed to the other side on the floor.

Nevertheless, I didn't mean to push him that harshly. It just happened in the spur moment when I was shivering with those decipher feelings.

" W-What a-are y-you t-trying to do" I asked him pointing towards my back in trembling voice while sitting on the bed in shaking with fear.

My Wolfy snorted at my comment and snickered at me...