16🌷

Hey lovelies😊,

I wanted to clear the confusion of you all about Pari & the girl who stood beside Daksh.

They both are different. I just wanted to keep some suspense so don't ask me now who are they. You people know it eventually.

And no don't worry, they both are not entered to cause any rift between the main leads. They are just two supportive characters in the story.

Hope your confusion is clear 😂.

Enjoy the update..😍

                      ***💕***

Hasna pov:

As I walked there I got froze when I saw the wolfy there, leaning on the banyan tree  either side stood cabir sir & Rishi sir. But that didn't shock me..what stupified me was there stood the same girl whom i saw yesterday was beside him, busy in  lightening his cigar while giggling.

She, that witch instead of stopping him from smoking...she is spoiling my handsome wolfy's health...😠

How dare she...I gritted my teeth in anger.

"Hey, deepa your crush" urvi nudged Deepa playfully while I came back to earth after cursing that girl while shifting my gaze from him.

"Rishi sir loves someone else urvi.. please don't tease me with his name here after " Deepa said with little sadness in her voice.

Oh..Deepa too heart broken by that stupid dangerous batch member.😡

"It's just a crush you will get over it" I  assured her but I felt like assuring myself about Daksh sir.

"I know" Deepa replied smiling a bit.

Mean while I have an urge to go back to my room to avoid the wolf nd his batch who were standing in all his glory nd was looking at me intimidatingly but where is the cigar which that girl just now lightened it.

Ohoo..hasna..why do you care...leave it... They had already saw you now I think they won't leave you with out ragging today.

But where is Pari.  My eyes roamed all over nd finally found her. Infront of those three dangerous guys & girl, stood Pari a tiny far away from them with a frown adorned on her face.

We were taking slow steps, mainly me. Pari glanced at me nd waved her hand enthusiastically at me..

I smiled while cursing myself for coming with an idea to help her...nd why the hell she has to stand so near to them.

To my surpise urvi waved back her hand on behalf of me to embarass me more...

Huff..Pari is my friend nd I have a right to wave my hand to her but no...

"Is she the girl you are talking about" Deepa asked me.

I nodded my head smiling nervously at her because I felt like somone is boring holes into my body. Pari was looking confused. I just wanted to ran away from here. But I can't.