77🌷

Hasna pov:

Love sick puppy!!!

Who!!! He!!

That too he!! The great Daksh Elli Sharma!!!

Haha!!! The ugliest joke I ever heard in my life.

Who in the right state will say that my husband is behaving like a love sick puppy.

None!!!

Love sick puppy means, it resembles Cabir anna, Rishi sir and chirag sir but, not him because those three men are constantly following them like hutch puppies behind their lovers wherever they go yet, my Elli's world revolves around stupid stuff, however, not around his wife.

" You...A Love sick puppy? Should I laugh at your humourless joke"  I snickered at him by grabbing the whisky bottle away from him in anger.

He gave it to me without arguing and held my face in his both palms softly and stared at me.

I too stared back at his eyes which were looking at me with pure love and adoration. I averted my eyes as I wasn't able to see the infinite of love and affection which was reflected in his eyes.

I got scared that I might lose into his mesmerizing eyes. Soon, my eyeballs caught a sight of his cheek which was imprinted with my five fingers.

My heart felt a pang and unknowingly my fingers drawn towards his cheek to caress, though, soon I have with drawn my hand back hearing his words...

"If I ain't a love sick puppy then I would have shouted or slapped or extended the fight with you when you have slapped me, Pondati, but I didn't do any of those instead I apologised to you because I knew mistake was mine and I love you to the core that I can't imagine my life without you" Elli whispered and pecked my temple sweetly to which my heart was gradually melting by hearing his words.

I so wanted to lean into his touch, although, I didn't. I didn't utter a word and was trying to keep a calm face due to the feelings he has woken in me.

Slowly, I was in his arms, hugging me like his whole life depend on me yet all his previous actions were kept on flashing in front of my eyes which was stopping me to return the hug.

" Elli" I called him.

"Mmm..." He hummed while placing his chin on my head by caressing my back.

" Didn't you ever see my love for you in my eyes and through my actions" I asked him rewinding the words he said to me on that day.

He laughed whereas I raised my head and glanced at him baffled.

" I knew you too have feelings for me, Hasna" He replied making me dumbfounded.

He knew!!!

"If you knew then why did you say that my love and care for you was fake on that day? " I bemused in exasperation.

" I was annoyed and frustrated due to that stupid rogues who were behind you and added to that you never told me directly. So at that time, I was irked about every thing happening in my life and let out my rage at you by saying all ill words " He replied while holding me tightly in his arms so that I won't get out of his grip.

" Am I looking like your anger and stress reliever" I yelled at him lowly.

" Yes...wifey...you are the only one who can trigger my nerves and calm me down and lastly you are my stress boaster. You are everything to me. " He whispered huskily near my ear while rubbing his cheek on mine by setting my heart rate at fire. I felt like Butterflies were flying in my stomach at high speed which felt so weird in me.