24🌷

It's an early update..Enjoyy.....

Hasna pov:

My eyes were dropping...I felt like sleepy.

I looked at the bald man who is my english lecturer with blurry eyes.He was explaining to us like a lullaby..

Finally, he ended his lecture & left.

Next class was c language...

Sir came and started asking us questions...everyone was answering.

Along with that we three also answering..

Suddenly sir asked something nd we answered him in the same tone only to realize except we three no one resoonded.

All were looking at us like we did a crime..But sir was looking at us proudly.

We three felt like embarrassed. Luckily sir started his lecture nd again my eyes are dropping.After an hour class got over...

"Nina, pari..I feel like sleepy...I can't keep my eyes open anymore. So, I will go to back to room nd will take a nap" I said groggily

"what!!" they both exclaimed.

"How can you do that leaving both of us in this boring class" nina accused me like i did some crime. I rolled my eyes at her.

"We are also tagging along with you" pari beamed at me tucking her loose strand behind her ear.

"But you both are not sleepy like me..then why? "I frowned.

"Who said that? we are also feeling sleepy." nina replied while winking at pari.

I shook my head at her...from a long time she was planning to bunk the class but I didn't let her as she already took two weeks leave.

"Ok then..let's go" I said not wanting to argue with them more.

we three got out not before calling shrey..

Yes, shrey the same boy who spoke with me..In last one week he became closed to us. He became our friend..At first we hestitated but later when we got to know about him...we became friends.

"Shrey...I'm going to hostel. Can you please send me pics of the notes of next classes" I asked him.

"Yeah sure Hasna...but why are you going back to hostel?" he queried.

"sleepy" I said smiling. He shook his head murmuring something nd said bye.

We went out of the class before next lecturer came.

All floors & stair case are so silent as everyone are in the class except Nina high pich voice of melodious song was all I can hear...

I love it when you call me senorita
I wish I could pretend I didn't need ya
But every touch is ooh, la-la-la
It's true, la-la-la
Ooh, I should be running
Ooh, you keep me coming for ya...

Nina was singing whereas Pari too joined her while dancing & jumping on the steps.

Suddenly, Nina grabbed my hand, as soon as we came to the ground floor and started making me dance along with her by singing...

I was asking her to let me go in annoyance. But she didn't listen to me and making me dance sasla along with her whereas pari was laughing.

Land in Miami
The air was hot from summer rain
Sweat dripping off me
Before I even knew her name, la-la-la
It felt like ooh, la-la-la
Yeah, no
Sapphire moonlight
We danced for hours in the sand
Tequila sunrise
Her body fit right in my hands, la-la-la
It felt like ooh, la-la-la, yeah