76🌷

Hasna pov:

Yeah..you are right!..but It can only be possible when he is in near by surroundings.

That's when I glanced around, only to see him staring at me wildly which made me stumble at my place.

In an instant, I have gotten my grip and stood straight while staring back at him.

He was looking at me angrily by flaring his nostrils while gripping his phone tightly in his hand.

Who cares!!

"Uh" I chuckled dryly when I saw his eyes blazing in fire at me.

Here, I was going to him with so much love but, he was in fire at just a glance at me.

I don't even know what I did, which made him like this because the Elli I know was not at all like this before.

I stared at him lovingly while on the other side of the phone he yelled..

"I have asked you something pondati!!" He shouted making me pull away my phone a little far away from my ear and hung up the call without even responding to him.

Because...till now I endured what he did but not now..he should know what his innocent giggling baby can do when he hurts her.

With that, I walked back to my hostel room while giving a deaf ears to his yells.

He started calling me but I didn't attend the calls because I wanted to show his own taste of medicine.

As soon As I reached, my phone buzzed with a notification and I know who it is..

I have opened the inbox and read..

Damnit!!! Hasna, why did you hung up the call when I was speaking to you.

Why do you care if I go out at this time

Because I'm your husband and I have every right on you to know about your whereabouts. Between, don't you know that going out of the hostel at this time will be dangerous.

Mr. Wolfy!! Till now you have only seen my love and care which you have assumed as fake. When you thought my love and care towards you as fake plus till today you ignored me like a plague when I pinged you and called you so many times but for once also you never respond to me then why do you care now.

I sent it and put my phone on silent and climbed to my bed. A small smile playing on my lips feeling the vibration of my phone knowing very well who the person is!!

Soon..I fell asleep with a content smile yet I am a little baffled too due to his sudden behavioural change.

Moreover, what he is doing at this time in front of a girls hostel?

And baby?, who was that baby that he was speaking about on that day?

With those thoughts, I drifted to my dreamless land.

Next morning:

I woke up hearing the bickering of my friends.
But, I didn't paid any heed towards them and checked the phone only to see..

10 missed calls
15messsages

From my Elli...A blooming smile appeared on my lips. Yet, I didn't call him back because frankly speaking I'm not angry at him but I want answers from him for his beast like behaviour. And, I will bring the answers from his mouth soon.

With that, I climbed down the bed and get ready to college. As we were going, few people were glancing at me weirdly but I shrugged it off and went to my classroom.