72🌷

Hi lovelies..

Sorry for the late update and making you all wait till now. As I have told you all that now a days I am quite busy in my new job and all. So, I couldn't get time to write and update. But, I will try to update often..

Hope you people like the update...

Enjoy!!

                  🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

Hasna pov:

Ayyo kaduvale!! I will be dead due to his teasings if he will see my room!!

Stupid Anni!!

Why? Why my Anni has to put me in a tough suitation and now she, she was busy in exploring her honeymoon.

Foolish Anni!!

Now, How do I stop him from going to my room.

Huff!! Hasna!! First, You better stop thinking and go and stop him from going into your room.

My subconscious mocked me making me alert which caused me to sprint towards my room to stop him.

As I was nearing to my room, I saw my Elli was already infront of my room by holding the door knob and was ready to open the door.

My heart rate quicken at what I saw and without thinking twice I called him loudly while running to stop him from opening the door.

"Wolfyyyyyyy!!!!!!"

My Wolfy twisted his neck in my direction while narrowing his eyes at me in slight annoyance which was mingled with a little confusion.

I stopped running when I reached my room and began panting taking longer breaths while placing my hands on my hip.

"What happened?" My Elli queried me uninterestingly which ticked my nerves.

Idiot!!

If he isn't interested then why he is asking?

Chill!! Hasna!! Focus on your mission.

"E-Elli A-mma is calling you" I stuttered trying to lie while looking here and there.

"Why are you stuttering?" My Elli asked making me frown.

I mean instead of answering to me, he in reverse questioning me.

What kind of a person do that!!

"I ain't" I replied lowering my head while pinching my lips in anxiousness.

He released a frustrated sighed by running his fingers in his hair making him look hot.

My cheeks started burning when I saw how tempting he was looking.

"Gigglemug!!"

I heard him calling me with my name causing me to come out of my rivere.

"Huh?"

"I asked you why your mother was calling me?" He sneered at me while rubbing his fingers on his forehead like I am a big headache to him.

"Uh..Ha..I-I don't know" I again stuttered lowly.

Hearing me, he glanced at me suspiciously which made me gulp my saliva in fear.

"Okay! then, I will call her and speak with her. Why to waste my energy by going downstairs again when we have technology to use it" My Elli smirked at me like he clearly knows that I'm lying to him making me feel off gaurd at his choice of words.

"Elli.." I was about to say, but before I did...

That Idiot husband of mine opened the door without giving me any kind of signal.