78🌷

Two months later:

Hasna pov:

" So focus more on the data base more than the Arrays"

Hearing the boring lecture, I placed the palm near my wide open mouth to cover the yawn which just escaped from my lips in politeness as I looked boringly at the grey haired old man who was explaining about god knows what as I was not even paying attention to the class due to shut-eye which was consuming me deeply because of the delicious biryani which I ate during the lunch time with my stupid roommates.

Hufff!!!!

Enduring the torturous lecture almost for another half an hour, the class got ended.

As it is the last class of the day, we sighed packing our backpacks with a reveling smile on our faces.

I hung my back pack around my shoulder and was about to amble from my bench yet stopped abruptly as one of the lecturers stepped in to the class shoing the students inside who were walking out just a few seconds ago.

"Guys!!!! Guys!!! Just Spare me for 5 more minutes, there is an announcement to you all"

Madam shouted loudly by stopping the noise which was receiving from our students end.

I suspired glancing at others who were looking so irritated by her.

Who won't!!

After the classes came to an end, our soaring faces got so happy that finally we are free to go home.

But!!!Huff!!!

" Guys!!As you all entered in 3rd year 2 semister a few days ago. Our college has decided to allow you all to choose a software firm out of our country for the internship as per you people requested. I hope you people choose the topics and firm wisely." The Madam started speaking...

"Yayyy"

Everyone shouted with excitement including me with joy hearing the latest news.

After speaking for a few more minutes, she left. Smiling, I started walking to the class entrance along with others while bidding bye to few of my fellow classmates who are friendly to me.

As I was ambling, I heard a buzzing sound of my phone. Fishing out my phone from the jeans pocket, my lips twitched upwards when my eyes took a glance of the message.

Naina: Darling!! That love sick Pari has ditched me...I regret bunking college today along with pari!!!😭

Naina:  Where are you? I am feeling so bored 🥱

Naina: please come fast na baby...I can't stay in this room anymore.

Nina:  missing youuu😘😘😘😘

Ewww!!!!!

I grimaced at the last message yet my lips formed into a cute smile thinking about my Imbecile friend.

I quickly replied to her..

"Ok my sweet witch...Enjoy...have fun alone and with your daydreams about your curly fry..love you"

As I was typing the message to send her, suddenly I collided with a hard rock.

Rock!!!

Seriously Hasna!!! That too you didn't even stepped out of the block and still stepping down the stairs yet you are saying that you hit a rock in the middle of the staircase!!

Crazy women!!!

My subconscious mocked me making me grit at her invisibly.

I knew you have been desolate and bereft around the last two months as you both are not in good terms after  that little stunt you have pulled before coming out of your wolfy penthouse but I never thought that you will go nuts.