48🌷

One year later.....

Daksh pov:

"Yes!! We succeeded boss!! We did it!!"

I saw Mr. Black murmering to himself by leaping up and down with enthusiasm.

Why shouldn't he overjoyed...when he dedicated his whole one year to my firm completely for developing for coding. He was an expert in it. I can't even appreciate his passion towards coding because I'm speechless at his brilliant logical brain. He is a gem.

"Yes!! We did it" I smiled, patting his shoulder in appreciation.

"Boss!!!We won!"

My eyes riveted to Ms. Emily who was dancing in joy. Her happiness doesn't have any boundaries. She is basically a fun loving girl who is best in making Apps.

I smiled at her...Not only her, but my every employee was the best I ever got in this company.

I established this company the last year the same day I left India to fulfill my promise. To get my gigglemug in my life..I began this company which is a symbol of my love.

Dakshana infotech pvt ltd...

My whole 55 floor building was now contented. The entire building was now roaring loud, happy cries of joy. All my employee's are chirping in happiness. My entire workplace is screaming with delight.

My eyes gleamed with ecstatic when I saw my employees happy faces which I hadn't seen in over a year.

Woahooo......

I saw Rajesh screaming at the top of his lungs while opening the wine cap after shaking it for a bit, which cause the pressure over the liquid so the Co2 starts to leave the liquid very rapidly by generating a massive explosion of bubbles.

All my employees were Celebrating my success....Nahh..our success..

Without my hardworking employee's, I can't do it alone.

I glanced at every employee's face who has now replaced with large grins on their faces.

I smiled, thinking their hard work has paid off..

But, I'm more than elated that I won because Now I can get my gigglemug in my life forever..

My pondati...

She is waiting for me there with her numerous eyes..just because I told her to wait for me.

Flashback:

The next day after I return back to home from that forest. I got ready in my formals, stepped out of my penthouse to my Mercedes and drove to Akshith company directly.

All the while going to his office, I was praying to god that, they should accept me.

I arrived to my destination and walked in across the doors of Sastry's company, feeling anxious yet my cold facade masked it with a blank face.

The receptionist gave a seductive smile and I felt like I will puke at any time soon.

Ignoring, I headed to the elevator as everyone knows that Akshith & I are partners in the business world. So, none dared to stop me. I stepped into the lift and pressed the top floor button.

The lift closed and soon it opened on the CEO's floor..

I came out of the elevator and walked to the PA.

"Good morning!! Mr. Shrama" He gave a polite smile.

"Good morning!! I want to meet Mr Sastry" I said coldly.