37🌷

Daksh pov:

I never in my life thought that I would marry her like this. When that old man ordered me to marry her I straight away denied because I wanted to ask her hand to her parents like a gentleman. I was wishing to marry her grandly in front of the world along with the consent of her family. I know their parents won't agree when they will know who am I.

When I refused to marry her, they started whipping me with a whipping rope.

God!! The pain was horrible. Even though I was suffering I denied because I don't want to commit a mistake like my step brother.

Arghh!!! They were whipping me continuously nonstop. For every whip which fell on me was throbbing like hell.

But, when I started hearing her cries. I know that my queen of heart was awake from her sleep. When I took a glimpse of her, my heart ached at the sight of her.

After my mom left me, For the first time in my life, I saw someone was crying for me. She is pleading them to leave me, but instead of stopping they increased the whips on me.

I can't see her crying. It hurts. It hurts a lot. I hope god will come to help us by disguising in any form.

I sadly chuckled at my thought. Why will he help me when he never did in my whole life. All my life I prayed to him to give me back my mom but he never did. I know asking for a dead person is funny, but only a person who lost their dear one's can only feel the pain how horrible it is. No, my mom was not dead. She was still alive in my heart. Her memories will always remain in my heart.

After my mom left me, I left alone in this world, even though I was surrounded by my step family & friends but still I used to feel alone. I never felt the warmth & peace in my heart and mostly happiness was never in my fate until my ears heard a melodious laugh and my gaze fell on the girl who was playing at the beach alone enjoying the solitude unlike me. That's what which made me fell in love with her at first sight.

She is My gigglemug..

Yes! she looks pretty, but I won't say that she is beautiful neither ugly because I didn't fall for her beauty instead I fell for her melodious laugh, which filled my heart with content & serene and the way she enjoyed solitude. Without anyone beside her, she rejoiced the beauty of nature alone on that day.

That's where I find a rare & unique innocent girl. She is beautiful in her own way. She came into my life like a rainbow. Unknown to her, she brought colors in my sad & boring life. Whenever I saw her, my heart beats in happiness. when I embraced her in my arms, I felt the warmth & peace in me which I didn't felt after my mom left me. I don't want those things to disappear from my life now. I have an urge to marry her right now, but I can't.

when that old man asked me to marry her, one side of my heart twinkled with happiness but the other side of my heart, it felt gloomy thinking it is wrong to do it without her parent's consent.

I can't just agree to marry her because every parent has their dream to marry their children to a rightful person whom they choose or if their daughter already selected her life partner and informed them, then at least they have a chance to check whether the person is the rightful person to their daughter or not. Parents, dream to make their children wedding grandly in front of their eyes. They wished to bless their children to have a lifelong happiness in their a new phase of life. They wanted to give their daughter advices about her married life. There might be so many things which their parents thought about her marriage too.

Now, thinking about her parents, how will I agree to marry her when she is so important in their life. What if after marrying her, they won't accept her assuming that we eloped just like her sister.