19🌷

Guys....

Enjoy........😍

Pov continuing after big fighting😛

Daksh pov:

Cabir left after some time. I started doing my office work as there is no online class today to teach them till results will be announced.

Time skipped

At 10pm night...

"Arey daksh" cabir braged into my room.

"Hmm"I hummed at him.

"yaar we are missing so much fun in there"cabir groaned.

"what fun" I arched an eyebrow at him questioningly.

"Lets go to the food court..so that you can see what type of fun we are missing nd we can even have our dinner there too" he chirped.

"I'm not interested in any kind of fun...you go cabir" I said in irritation.

"Arey daksh let's go yaar" he asked me with his best puppy eyes.

He & his girly puppy eyes..I rolled my eyes at him and shut my laptop as i know very well that he won't leave me till I go with him.

We walked to food court nd all the while cabir was blabbering about some stupid stuff.

Finally we entered in. I saw Navya's batch who was busy in having fun with freshers...mainly with the two roommates of my giggle mug.

I don't know why but Navya is hell bent on ragging them.😎

Rishi was busy in talking with his beauty😉. I really wanted to laugh at him. Rishi looks arrogant but he is not. He is sweet as a gentleman. Actually he don't like that girl because he loves someone..

Before you people may ask me, Why he call that fresher as a beauty and having fun with her i will tell you all.

That girl(deepa) resembles to his deceased best friend Mona. He used to call her beauty before she died. That's the reason why he calls that girl as beauty which he says that she resembles to mona...and except me & cabir none knows the reason behind so everyone thinks that he likes her but in fact it's a big fat no..

I shook my head nd plopped down beside mohit who was busy in ragging some fresher. Cabir joined along with mohit.

They are enjoying while me i'm bored. I will get entertained only when my sweet giggle mug was around me. I mean I too wanted to rag my love in a sweetest way but she is so scared of me and at this moment if I will rag her then she will be terrified by me.

Her scared face flashed in front of my eyes. I let out a chuckle thinking about how afraid she is whenever she looks at me with her big doe eyes.

Seriously, Am I looking that scary to her. 😏

Just then my phone rang. I glanced at the caller id it's from a client, I excused myself and walked out of the food court to attend the call.

Few minutes later I ended the call and turn around only to see rishi who was standing by looking at me with annoyed.

"what!!" i  raised an eyebrow at him in questioningly.

"Daksh, can't you just shut your work a while and have some fun" rishi said.

"I can't" i said coldly.

He glared at me and mumbled..

"Don't know to whom you will get marry but that poor girl had to bear a workaholic husband like you" he said tauntingly same as cabir.