23🌷

Hasna pov:

My heart was still racing. My face was still red due to embarassment.

All the while during lunch...the scene was flashing in front of my eyes.

Now we are in that stupid interaction session...seniors are calling juniors on dias to rag us.

But my mind was constantly wandering around him. I mean how the hell I thought his broad chest as a wall.

Idiot girl...

I was busy in my thoughts that, even I don't know what is happening in the room till nina shook my hand..

"what" I yelled in low tone.

"Hasna"

That's when I realised they are calling me.

Ayyo kaduvale..please don't let my wolfy present in the hall because if he will be present I can't able to speak or do anything infront of him.

I stood up anxiously...my eyes roamed for the combination of blackbrowned eyed guy in the whole hall...but i didn't find him.

I let out a sigh...nd walked to dias in tense.

"So, miss Hasna" a senior girl said.

"yes mam" I responded.

"Who is the person you admire the most"

A huge smile plastered on my lips as soon as I heard the word admire..

"Elli" I mumbled with a giggle.

I took a breath..

"I admire my idol... Elli...my idol! Who wouldn't have an idol. I have one too. Everyone has his/her own idol. It can be your mom, dad, sibling or any one that inspires you nd The person whom I admire most is Elli..My Idol...who is the owner of a famous computer training institute all over the world. A founder of Dreamer's world e-computer training institute.I don't know his full name or how he looks like and all. I only know his well known name is Elli nd is a very well known pordigy of computerscience. "

"Two years back I never know about a thing of computer. I only know how to paint on it as it is very fun for me nd a little bit of knowledge on Ms.office other than that i don't know a single thing...I used to make fun of my brother who used to sit infront of a laptop 24/7."

"But after my tenth, I got bored in holidays. Thought why not do a productive thing to learn something new. As I like to learn new things, at that time I heard about this institute very often. So, I decided to join for fun. But when I went there I got to know about the owner of the institute"

"That his name is Elli. A computer science pordigy. A very young skillful & talented guy who started his own business & had an institute of his own without any help of his parents or anyone while completing his own studies simultaneously. That's when he stole my heart to admire him. Oh, don't take it in a wrong way. I don't love him or anything like that. I mean I just admired him from far same like all"

"After joining I used to enjoy what they were teaching me. It's like something was pulling me into that subject. But after my holidays my dad told me to quit the class as Intermediate(class 11) is very tough to study but I didn't listen to him because at that time, my only dream is to learn under Elli. They told me that if i will get 90% in basic of software classes then Elli will train for the next advance classes."

"so, I used to learn all my subjects in class by focusing on the lectures nd when ever I get free time I used to study in college so that after going home I can focus on that computer classes as it is online. I worked hard only to learn under him. slowly I started to found passion in computer science. It's like I got addicted to that subject. That's where, it lead me to join in CSE."