17🌷

Nina pov(from the day of joining college):

I saw a beautiful garden at the entrance of the auditorium as soon as I reached their along with my parents. The auditorium was huge, at the entrance of it written a "welcome freshers " board.

I looked at it in awe at the scene in front of me. It feels so welcomed here.

We stepped into the auditorium...my dad made us sit in third row so that the dias would be visible to us. I can't deny my father as he is very strict man. So I silently settled in. Some other students came along with their parents and plopped down. I was sitting like an obedient child beside my dad and mom. All were started talking..the auditorium was filled with loud noise due to the chattering. suddenly everyone went silent.

I raised my head confused but was awestruct at the young handsome guy who stood on the dias with a cute smile dancing on his lips. But what  attracted me in him was his mesmerising eyes...they are pulling me to dive those ocean blue eyes which are so rare in tamilians.

I immersed myself into him when I heard his deep smoothing voice.

"Good morning to one & all nd first of all I warmly welcome our freshers who came here to become a part of this university. I hope you all feel welcomed by us..."

I didn't heard further..all my eyes were lost into him..

"Dottie"

(dottie: god's gift)

I came out of my lala land due to my mom.

"ha mumma.." I turned towards her composing myself for olging at a guy right after three days of my break up.

Shame on you girl..I scolded myself.

"where have you been lost dottie. I was calling you for the past two seconds." my mom said softly.

"sorry Mumma" i felt embarrassed for not being attentive.

"It's ok Dottie, the inauguration is over. They asked us to meet at the venue for lunch na" mumma said while dad was busy in talking to someone else.

"ha..mumma" i said while shrugging the thoughts of that certain blue eyed guy.

We went to have our lunch. There I saw him again. He was speaking to our principal & lectures. He may be quite famous I thought.

Whatever..I muttered.

We filled food in our plates and having our lunch, at that time he was helping the lecturers. He was so kind & gentle. I smiled at the thought. My ex boyfriend was not even had 1% qualities of him.

After lunch, my parents left to the hotel which they had been staying for me to attend inauguration along with me from last night after settling me in the hostel. I went to my room and saw my roommates..urvi & deepa who were talking about their department inauguration. I just smiled at both of them and didn't spoke to them as I am not in a mood to speak with anyone as I was feeling sad because of break up which i had few days ago.

At late evening..I started to paint my nails to distract myself. I was painting my nails when i heard deepa & urvi voice.

I raised my head only to see a pretty girl who was Hasna. The girl who crushed so many boys hearts in last two years without her knowledge.

She is looking beautiful as always. I can't believe my eyes. I know her from my Intermediate. The day when I saw her I wanted to befriended her  but she never spokes with anyone, always sits in the first bench and indulge herself in her books.