55🌷

Hasna pov:

In a swift, I shot up in shock and looked at the caller id..

It's Wolfy!!!

"Helloo!!! Are you there!!" My wolfy snapped back at me annoyed.

I bet, right now he might be gritting his teeth due to anger on me.

Breaking out of those bothersome thoughts..

"Ha..W-Wolf..I mean, sir" I stuttered, biting my tongue childishly realising what I'm going to blurt out.

Huff!! I forgot that I had already disclosed the secret nickname on that day in the restaurant which I gave him.

Now, there is no use to hide it from him as he knows.

"This stupid dumb wife of mine always zoned out" He muttered under his breath.

However, How can he say that I'm always dumb?

He is saying like, in the whole world, I'm the only person who spaced out.

It happens to everyone, right? Why can't he get that thing straight into his thick brain.

And, by the way, Who the hell will be in a straight mind when they wake up at this ungodly hour that too when someone disturb's their sleep.

Arghh!!

"I-I" I was about to speak yet got interrupted by my wolfy.

"I don't want to hear your stuttering which is right now irritating me the most. So, go & get ready. Don't waste my time anymore as you already wasted 15min of my time. I am waiting at the entrance gate of our college for you" He irked at me and hung up the call, not even giving me a slightest chance to speak a single word.

My Wolfy is a scoundrel...no he is a rascal...no..no..he is an idiotic Wolfy.

Yeah, it's suits him better.

I threw my phone on my bed scowling at him and was about to lay on my bed lazily to take a short nap for 5 min, but was got up with a jerk when I heard the phone ringing again..

I glanced at the caller Id, and it's him who was calling me again...but, why? Just now he hung up on me after ordering me like I'm his Personal Assistant.

I twisted my lips by frowning at my phone, nevertheless, having no choice left, I lifted the call.

As soon as I did, I was welcomed by his another order like I'm some pizza hut to him. Likewise, he orders & I have to obey him by delivering a nod to him like I'm some kind of an obedient puppy.

Bandicoot!!!

"Oye, do one thing just come like that.
No need to get ready" He jeered at me as soon as I lifted the call.

No hello nothing...mannerless wolfy.

Coming out of my thoughts, I said...

"What!! How can I? I can't come like that" I exclaimed.

"Why not!! We are not going to a fashion show. So, just come like the way you are right now or else, you don't like me to break into your hostel and pick you up from the bed" He taunted.

"No!!!" I exclaimed in horrific.

"Then, come fast...don't make me wait longer. I hate waiting" He aggravated and hung up quickly.

Huff!!

I don't want to leave my cozy bed, yet I have to because If I didn't then he will definitely eat me alive.