prologue.

Trigger warning ⚠️ 

Read at your own risk. If it's too much just skip it, you will understand the story either way. Thank you.

****

There isn't enough pain in this world Neil can cause his mate to calm down the rage he was feeling right now. Even when he is looking down at his mate crying, weeping, wailing out in agony, Neil couldn't stop. In fact he enjoyed seeing those tears fall down his mate's eyes, blood leaking down his ass like a faucet. Neil didn't feel remorse or feel like stopping his assault, all he felt was anger, just remembering the sight of his family laying down in the pool of their own blood, the way they were cut to pieces the more Neil thrusted harder in to the boy. The more rage takes over his body.

Neil's heart was bleeding in pain, no one can understand how much it hurts. Hearing the cries of his family, begging to let them go made Neil to destroy the boy underneath him.

That sight will never get out of his eyes but mostly he will never forgive the people who did it, the people who hurt his family in the most cruel way. All because they were wolves, all because they call them monsters but who is the monster when all werewolves ever did for centuries was to hide, hide from people like them but no matter how much they hide, no matter how much they try not to look for trouble, hunters always find them and kill them in the most brutal way. Most were's keep quiet and let go but this time they hurt Neil's family and Neil isn't gonna back down, he wasn't gone sit back and let them live happily no, on the contrary Neil's thirsty for blood is so much stronger than a mere mate.

He has been searching for the humans that killed his family, he has been searching for months but never did his anger supress, it just multiplied, no matter how many hunters Neil had killed nothing ever calmed him down. Nothing ever managed to calm him down until he found the family that killed his parents, all living together like they didn't ruin his own family, like they didn't cut his family into pieces,like they didn't brutally kill his family in cold blood. They were happy and Neil hated it. He wanted to ruin them, destroy them in the most cruel way just like they did to his family. Mostly he wanted to cut them into pieces and that was something he was willing to die for, if its meant to kill all of them.

Neil will kill them!

Neil has been planning on attacking and he had gotten the best plan when his mate's smell hit him. Neil is only nineteen, he wasn't searching for a mate. He only had time for his revenge, a mate is something he didn't want or cared for in the time like this but he got one which came from the family that killed his parents, that did it for Neil, how come that his mate, the person he was supposed to be with forever had their blood flowing into his veins and mostly he looked like the man that murdered his family. Neil had been asking himself why the moon Goddess fated him with a human who comes from such a family.

On top of that he was a man, a fuckin man, Neil is straight and having a male human mate didn't sit well in him and with that, he knew he would never want his mate. Neil felt anger and the need to hurt him, if it meant hurting the people who killed his family, Neil didn't care if the boy was his mate, the fact that he has that family's blood flowing in his veins ticked him off, he wanted to hit him, he wanted to destroy him in every way possible.

At first Neil didn't want to hurt his mate, he looked so innocent, fragile and so pure but Neil wasn't gonna let him get fooled by the appearance of the boy. He wasn't so innocent when he killed that wolf in there backyard, Neil remembered how the boy was smiling brightly after piercing that arrow in that wolf. How he hugged the murderer and rage surfaced his whole body. Although the boy wasn't there on the massacre, Neil knew he was part of it. So why show mercy when they didn't show his family or any other wolves mercy.

In Neil's state of anger he caught the young boy who was coming back from school ripping his clothes off and slamming into him without remorse. The boy's cries just intensifies his anger, the more he cries out pathetically for him to stop the more Neil want to hurt him more, the blood that was falling out of his ass belongs to the people who killed his family and the more it pours out, the more he wants it to pour just like the way his family's blood poured.

The boy's pathetic fight to let go made Neil smirk holding his hands tightly slamming into him with disgust on his face until he came for the sixth time inside the bruised hole, is it the sixth time Neil didn't recall but he had been going at it for hours, his cock was spent. Neil felt disgusted pulling out of the groaning, sobbing boy who barely moved, shaking sightly on the glass but Neil didn't care. He cleaned himself standing up while pulling on his pants staring down at his weak bleeding, sobbing mate. His body was littered with bruises, scratches from his wolf and this made Neil happy. He smiled looking at the pathetic boy. He looked like he was going to die anytime soon.

He had a thought of just killing him and end the pain the little boy was feeling but why would he do that when all he wants was to see them in pain, Neil will never want anyone that comes from that bloodline ever and at the way the boy looked he was already dead. Neil was sure he won't survive but if he survives he will live to tell the tale because Neil had destroyed him to the fullest. Neil was so proud of his work.

Leaving him alive will be the greatest punishment he will ever give one of them, the boy will have to live with the fact that he has just been fucked by a wolf, the creature they have tortured and killed because they are monsters though Neil was sure the boy will never make it which made Neil smile, they all deserved to die. This was just the beginning, Neil will make sure each and every human who was involved in his parents murder is six feet under, he will wipe them out even if it meant losing his own life the process.

He will hunt each and everyone and that was a promise.

Authors note.

This is my new book hope you enjoyed the Start.

This story contains violence, sexual assault and dark themes so read at your own risk. Some people can't handle it so you've been cautioned.

This story is going to be a slow burn so you have to bare with me.

English is not first language but as long as you can understand the story that's what matters. Chapters will be edited but if you see any grammatical mistake please do tell me and I will fix it right away coz I'm also a human.

Comments are always appreciated.

They give me courage to write more. Reading them makes my day so please if you enjoy, spare only one second and tell me what you think.

Yeah I think that's all.

Enjoy and please don't forget to give Ryan and Neil a star, it will mean so much to them. If possible share it to your friends and follow for more entertaining stories.

Until next time.

Love y'all.