018

"I can't believe you accepted to go on a second date" Troy said staffing pancakes in his awaiting mouth "if I didn't know you better I would think that you like him so mum dear what made you accept a second date with the man you don't like" Troy asked putting his elbows on the desk looking at his mother intently who sighed shaking his head.

"Troy, we first pray before eating"Ryan instead replied.

"I'm a wolf I don't believe in God, I believe in moon goddess"Troy replied putting pancakes in his mouth. "You've not replied my question dear mum. Why did you accept  the second date when you didn't like the first"this boy was gonna be the death of Ryan. He is nine years old but you may think he is a fifteen year old.

Plus even if Ryan wanted to reply Troy, he himself didn't have an answer to that question because he didn't know why he accepted the second date, when Blake told Ryan how he lost his family Ryan felt bad for the guy. The way the man talked, he was so sad Ryan didn't want to make him sad by denying him a second date, Blake looked excited about it and it might have looked rude to deny him. Losing a family was one of the things Ryan had experienced in this life and he wished no one to experience that.

Even though Ryan's family didn't get killed like Blake's but to him it feels like the same thing.

Therefore, Ryan can imagine how the guy fault finding your wife murdered and later finding out that your children committed suicide, that was harsh. This world was so harsh to Blake, the poor man. For years Ryan had had nightmares about that day he was abused but by the help of Annette his therapist they stopped. Now imagine how those kids fault.

Ryan always thought that when he sees the devil again those nightmares will come back again but it surprised him, even though he is in close proximity with the devil he doesn't feel like breaking, yes he terrifies him and seeing the devil's face makes him recall that horrible experience but he was glad it doesn't bother him that much now days. He was coping so good, he wasn't the scared little kid anymore. He was stronger and he was so fuckin proud of himself.

Ryan was so brave, he doesn't know why he is playing games with the devil, he doesn't know why he winked at him yesterday but it was on impulse, Ryan knew the devil was evasdroping in their conversation. He was so curious to know more about Troy, Ryan knows he is confused but he didn't care, he will do everything in his power for the devil to not find out the truth about Troy. Troy was his no one else's but his.

Ryan shrugged getting out of his thoughts as he looked at his precious son who was still looking at him waiting for an answer "I don't know sunshine" Ryan finally replied. He can't tell Troy what Blake told him about his family it was a heart breaking story, Troy don't need to know that, he is just a nine year old "Hurry up the meeting will start soon" Ryan Said standing  up clearing the table while Troy ran to his room to brush his teeth.

In about a few minutes they were parked outside Troy's school both of them getting out heading inside the hall. Today was the meeting to meet the new director, to talk about some changes since the school is going to be a private one, all Ryan was dreading for was everything to stay the same.

"Mr Cruz welcome" Mrs Sullivan the headmistress said with a smile shaking Ryan's hand.

"Thank you Mrs Sullivan" Ryan replied softly.

"How are Troy, your growing so fast I wonder what your mother feeds you" Mrs Sullivan ruffled Troy's hair saying. The boy was only nine but you can mistake him with a fifteen year old. He was growing up so fast and Ryan knows with time Troy will be bigger and taller than him though Ryan wasn't scared at all, his son was an alpha male, he had to be like that or moreso he had to be like his father.