045

"What?" Ryan looked at Neil with wide confused eyes at what Aden had just voiced out. He wiggled his arm out of Neils's embrace so that he can put some gap between them but Neil was quick to hold onto it tightly not letting it go his heart pounding at what his ears were telling him. Viola is pregnant and it's his, that can't be. Neil had taken long without sleeping with the woman or touch her.

"You're pregnant!" Neil asked calmly but in the inside his organs are disorganizing in fear. He doesn't need this kind of news at this moment, he had just gotten his mate and to hell, this wasn't gonna ruin everything for him. Neil was sure that baby isn't his, it might be any other man's, viola sleep around.

"Yes! she is pregnant you asshole, you slept with my mate and I'm so pissed about it" Aden instead replied glaring daggers at Neil. She can't believe she had been searching for her mate for such a long time just to find out that she is married and expecting, this hurt her because all along she had been reserving herself for her mate. It hurt but she couldn't bring herself to get mad at viola, she loved her since she smelled her, she fall in love with her when they kissed and made love though she can't help the pain in her heart.

"Neil you told me that you've never slept with viola since you saw me months ago" Ryan asked calmly, he had to listen to his mate before he concludes.

"It's true" Neil swallowed hard his hold on Ryan's hand tightening gently not to hurt him as he put his gaze at viola who was seated in bed nervously pulling on her fingers not making eye contact with Neil or Aden. Her eyes held- something like - shame "viola whose baby is it coz I know that baby isn't mine and you know it" Neil declared his voice so low and breathy. He knows viola wasn't sleeping with him only, they were both cheaters. It's like they were in an open relationship.

"Are you trying to say that my mate is a cheater" Aden hissed

"Just shut up for a second bloodsucker ok" Neil snapped losing his calm. He felt Ryan squeeze his hand softly, he closed his eyes to calm himself down. He might lose everything if viola was pregnant with his child, Ryan might leave him coz of this and he wasn't ready to not be with his mate again. He wants him "let viola speak please" Neil said calmly looking at Aden who still wanted to argue but huddled her lips tightened into a thin line leering at viola who was fidgeting in the bed "viola-" Neil said feeling his face sweaty all of the sudden.

"Um huh..." Viola looked away with shame in her eyes gulping still pulling on her fingers "the baby is...um..." The room was quiet, all of them waiting to hear what the female alpha had to say. Viola looked at Aden with pleading eyes tears streaming down her elegant face "it's not his, it's alpha Kyle Geller's baby" Neil released a big breath which he didn't know he was holding all along. He glanced at Ryan with a beaming smile.

"You mean to tell us that you not only slept with your husband but you also slept with other people" Aden asked her eyes holding pain and hurt. She thought her mate only slept with her husband, not other people.

"Why would Kyle's wolf knot you when he has a mate," Neil asked not letting viola reply to Aden.

"He seems to love my wolf, he would look for me every time and I don't know why. His wolf seems happy when it sees my wolf and they both seems to like each other" viola replied, she didn't know why Kyle always wanted her, the man would come to her and buy her gifts and since Neil wasn't giving her what she wanted many couples of time she also got intrigued by the alpha and they started sleeping together. Though she didn't know that that stupid wolf knotted her wolf.

"That's odd" Neil muttered "now what are you going to do" Neil asked his heart settling. "Does alpha Kyle know"

"No, I haven't told him" viola replied "and I'm not planning to, the way I know that man he will reject his mate to be with me and I don't want that"