054

"I'm going to kill him so slowly and painfully. I'm going to make sure he never hurts any supernatural again or anyone else" Ryan muttered his eyes red in anger. He is going to make that son of a bitch to forget his name. That bastard ruined his life, it's because of that man that Ryan was raped and he is going to pay dearly. Ryan vowed in his head as he looked around at his gadgets scattered on his table in the living room. He carassed an arrow in his hands softly "it's going through your heart Reed Rogers" he muttered determined. Ryan is going to hurt him without remorse.

He wants his hands to be filled with that basterds blood.

Ryan can't believe he had found the person he had been looking for all these months. He couldn't rest when Neil told him that Reed doesn't discriminate among the people he slaughters, Ryan had been on his tiptoes not sleeping, always looking around thinking that Reed might pop out of nowhere and take his son away.

He thought about it for days and he get an idea. He first hired a private investigator to start looking for Reed, the man spent days, weeks without getting anything. He searched through different cities, towns but Reed was no where to be found.

Ryan had lost hope, the private investigator told him that he couldn't find him and he thought that was it until a few weeks ago the man called him and told him the good news. Reed was in Haling-cove in hiding since every supernatural is looking for him. Ryan was happy about the news and at the same time scared of seeing his father again.

Ryan traveled to Haling-cove the next day and true to his word, his private investigator had really found Reed Rogers. It took all the willpower to not go and kill the bastard there and then. He knew he needed a plan because the man was guarded, bodyguards surround him like he is a king or President.

So Ryan knew he couldn't attack him that day. He knew he needs more information or a plan.

He didn't act irrationally yet the only thing he wanted was to strangle Reed until the man is breathless, but no he acted calm so calm you may think he doesn't hate the man. He wanted Reed in his gasp and that's when an idea popped up in his head. He told his private investigator to start a rumor in Haling-cove telling people that, there are werewolves in Buma and that very werewolf is Neil Kingston, he used that because he knew that's the only reason which will bring Reed to him.

Ryan trusts the private investigator since he used to work for Mr. Benicio. Yes he paid him much but that didn't matter, what mattered was that he found him Reed, Mr.Benicio was right, the man is good at his job. The private investigator was lost but did what Ryan had asked him to do. He knows to never ask questions and do what his employer had told him to, that's why Ryan likes the guy.

After spreading the rumours, it got to Reed and Ryan wasn't surprised when the next day Reed told his people and in the next few days Reed was on the move to Buma. They arrived a few days ago and the moment they arrived his private investigator told him. Ryan acted calmly, this was huge, one mistakes and Reed is gone or more so kill him with his son. So Ryan had been keeping an eye on him scheming to attack and today was the day.

Ryan was surprised when his guy told him that Reed had caught up with non other than Blake Monore. Ryan had gotten some disturbing information about the man. Therefore Ryan wanted to have a word with the man. He didn't want anyone to get involved in his business. Ryan knew Blake will lead Reed to his house and he would be damned if Reed sees Troy. He wanted to attack Reed with surprise. Therefore Ryan needed Blake gone at any cost.

Ryan was surprised by the information he got about Blake. The fact that Blake isn't his real name but Jason Pak, who was wanted by the FBI for killing his wife, kids and his in laws in cold blood and ran away. Ryan can't believe he even let Blake get close to his son when the man was a murderer. Blake was here to hide, Ryan called the police on him and those ain't the only crimes Blake had but too many of them.