029

"Ryan I thought we are trying to trust each other here" Neil said leaning against the old coach. He didn't know why Ryan was still lying to him.  Neil knows that he hurt Ryan dearly but if they are trying to trust eachother he must tell him why Troy was in his care instead of telling him this bullshit. Neil wants to know the all truth.

"Did you sleep with some women during that time" Ryan asked with an ached eyebrows.

"Um ah um I'm not gonna lie, I used to sleep with different girls so I thought.....you know" Neil whispered "though I never slept with a human. I always sleep with werewolves, it's confusing" Neil said

"I'm the one who birthed Troy, it's up to you to believe it or not" Ryan was getting upset, he knows it was weird for a man to get pregnant but why is it so hard to believe if there is an evidence.

"How....." Neil muttered

"Did you use a condom when you forced yourself on me!" Ryan asked standing up feeling dizzy with all the drinking he had been doing as his stomach grumbled needing some food in his stomach.

"We werewolves don't use condoms because we don't get diseases you humans posses" Neil replied looking at Ryan who was stretching showing his toned v- line which made Neil to gulp harder looking away quickly.

"I know that.....do you want food" Ryan asked so oblivious at how Neil was looking at him.

"No.." Neil replied bitting his lips trying to calm himself down.

"I will get us food then!" Ryan said walking away leaving Neil in confusion. He said no, did Ryan assume it was a yes. Neil stood up quickly following him behind.

"I said no!" Ryan bend over in the fridge pulling out some containers of food placing them on the old small counter.

"Some people say no when they mean yes!" Ryan said lighting the stove up as he put on a sauce pan wanting to heat the food up since the cabin didn't have an oven.

"In this case it's a no, I ate before coming here, I'm  full" Neil said.

"Ok-" Ryan replied dejected looking away as he pulled out one plate placing it on the counter too. Neil caught on his mate's dejected act and it broke his heart.

"Ryan what is wrong" Neil asked worriedly bitting the insides of his mouth.

"You're still scared that I might kill you that's why you don't want to eat my food!" Ryan shrugged dishing food on his plate.

"No I......" Neil sighed "Ok I will eat some" Ryan looked up with a smile which churned Neil's stomach. Ryan's smile was so pure and beautiful, the things he fall in love with when he first saw him, Neil wishes he didn't resemble that heartless man.

"Wait until you taste it,it's delicious" Ryan said

"I will be the judge" Ryan nodded dishing some rice, beans and salads on Neil's plate. It looked delicious, Neil thought. Each one carried their food to the small old living room as they both seat in there previous positions starting to eat. Neil hummed at the delicious food and for sure his mate was right, the food was delicious. "Oh gods this is delicious" Neil gasped saying.

"I know!" Ryan beamed in happiness putting another mouth full of rice "Can I tell you something funny" Ryan snickered. Neil nodded enjoying his food, he was glad Ryan forced him "I didn't make the food" Ryan confessed laughing out loud at the face Neil made.

"Eh....Then who!" Neil asked

"I just bought it" Ryan chuckled "I can't cook this" Ryan confessed truthfully

"Oh..." That's what Neil tried to utter

"I know how to make simple dishes but when it comes to this I can't, Mrs Benicio tried to teach me but man it's so damn difficult" Ryan added truthfully. They fall in to silence again until Ryan broke it with a heavy sigh"You got me pregnant that day" Ryan inhaled out of the blue putting the now empty plate down. Neil looked at Ryan like he had grown two heads. He thought Ryan was bluffing but the sincere look on his face says otherwise, Neil was about to say something when Ryan got up walking away from him. Neil started thinking about what Ryan had told him and no matter how much he thinks, nothing comes in his head, he had never seen a man pregnant. After a few minutes Ryan came back with another bottle of vodka this time.