014

Neil woke up early in the morning before Ryan and Troy could see him. He waited until he saw the mother and son leave the house. He couldn't live any longer without knowing the truth about Troy so he did something he didn't know he would do all his life, he broke in Ryan's house making sure no one will know. He Started going through Ryan's staff but luck wasn't on his side. He found nothing, only pictures of Troy and Ryan, with some old lady and old man, no woman or girl present in the pictures Neil could have recognised one of his hook ups.  Neil didn't find any picture of Ryan's family anywhere and that got Neil suspicious.

What the hell happened.

Neil hates that family with all his being.

Even though Neil didn't find anything productive in Ryan's house he didn't go empty handed,he went with Ryan's shirt which he found deep inside his closet just to calm his wolf down which was making him lose his mind. He knew he needed to do something about the wolf to calm down not go look for Ryan and jump at him like it wants. Whenever he smells the shirt it feels better and his wolf calms down, like it was finally home, he couldn't let go of the shirt no matter what. It was like a dose they needed, the dose of his mate and son, his heir. A smile creeped on his face just by the thought of an heir. His people will be happy to hear the good news of them having the young alpha.

They won't worry anymore. Neil could be wrong but all the signs are their, Troy looks like him and the way his wolf wants to make a bond with him was beyond his thinking.

"You seem happy this morning" Franklin asked sipping on his coffee softly getting Neil out of his reverie. They were seated on the rectangular table having breakfast, after going through Ryan's things and stealing his shirt Neil came back to the hotel, had a quick shower and joined the others for breakfast. But his mind couldn't stop thinking about Ryan for a second.

"It's a great day, the weather is good. You know Buma'  weather is the best. It's so calming and beautiful" Neil replied his best friend and indeed it was a great day, that's what Neil loved so much about Buma, it's weather was wonderful not like liensward where it's weather is sometimes windy and cloudy but in Buma it's a mixture of good weather. Neil liked it here more than he should. He wishes he could stay here with his mate and Troy but that wasn't possible, he had a life he chose for himself and he had to reject Ryan soon or later. No matter what and....

Kill him.

His wolf whined in his head but he couldn't accept Ryan, never. After making sure that his assumptions are right and Troy is indeed his son, Neil was planning on Killing Ryan and bring Troy with him back at the pack were he was supposed to be. He will tame him and become the alpha everyone will love. Easy peasy.  Everything will be great in his life, all he had to do is look for the rest of the families and chop there heads off and Neil will be fine.

That was a great plan and Neil will make sure to fulfill it no matter what. He doesn't know where the human stole his son but he will greatly pay with his own life. If Ryan thinks that he will steal his son, then the joke is on him, this adds to the things Neil hates about Ryan.  How can he steal his son and make him believe that he was the mother. Ryan was crazy and undeserving to be his mate.

Viola was his mate who holds his mark and he holds hers hence that is the life he has to live even though she wasn't his mate but she was a good Luna, Neil will try to be happy and live the life he had been living all these years without Ryan. She might be a possessive bitch who kills every Neil's lover but She was a perfect fit for the pack therefore Neil had to get his head out of his ass and reject Ryan and kill him at the same time then take Troy, his heir.

"Yeah the weather is indeed wonderful" Franklin said after some time looking at his alpha. He wanted to ask him what had happened with the human, he looked around and he knew the whole table wanted to know too expect for Karan who was eating her breakfast like nothing had happened. Jade was also glancing at Neil her mouth opening and closing.