036

Neil didn't leave Ryan's side at all, he was going to console his mate until he feels a little better. The way Ryan was sobbing and weeping showed how much pain his mate was in and he wasn't gonna leave him like that. Neil had been hugging Ryan for hours trying to calm him down, what he doesn't understand was, why Ryan don't want to tell Troy the truth. He was ok to take all the blame like he told Ryan earlier instead of watching his mate and son sad.

He saw how hurt Troy was when he left and he didn't like that sight at all. He wants that smiling boy he had been seeing at school all this month and seeing him hurt like that makes him angry at himself. "Do you want to sit down for a moment" Neil asked coolly pushing Ryan's hair behind his ear. It was getting longer and Neil wondered if Ryan was trying to grow it.

"No can you please take me home" Ryan sniffled. Neil nodded picking up Ryan's phone and keys handing them to him as he wrapped his arms around him tightly moving out. They reached the car as he opened the passenger door helping Ryan to get in "thank you" Ryan whispered putting on his seat belt when Neil closed the door running to the drivers side clambering in. He started the car instantly driving off. He drove in silence looking at Ryan here and then and the sight didn't make Neil happy. It hurt him seeing Ryan this sad.

He parked the car in Ryan's drive way as they sat in silence no one is moving only soft sniffs coming from Ryan "What am I going to do" Ryan whispered under his breath.

"Tell him the truth" Neil replied

"I can't" Ryan responded quietly

"Give me one reason why you don't want to tell him" Neil asked turning fully at Ryan looking at him "I don't understand it really. I know it's humiliating and shameful but it wasn't your fault to get raped, it's all mine. It's me who has to be shameful of my acts, it's me who Troy should hate not you" Neil said

"That's were you don't understand Neil" Ryan breathed out "I can't  let him hate you ok" Ryan said emphasizes on the word can't "that boy had been wanting, wishing for his dad to be alive. He had been crying hoping to have seen him and now that he has a chance I can't ruin that for him. I can't let him hate you Neil, understand. If it was before I would have told him without a second thought but I can't . I love him and I want what's best for him. I don't want him to see you as a devil or as a monster, you're his father" Ryan rumbled his reasons and now Neil's heart was flattering in his chest. "That's why I didn't tell him in the first place. I always wanted my son to have a good imagine of his father. Why do you think I showed him a grave instead of telling him the truth"

"I know I was protecting myself but since the beginning I didn't want my son to have a bad imagine of his father. I don't want him to sit there and say my dad is a bad man who did this my mother. I don't want that ok" Ryan breathed in. By now Neil was looking at Ryan with wide eyes not believing what he was hearing, he can't believe he raped this innocent pure hearted boy in front of him. Imagine Neil raped him to the verge of killing him but now Ryan doesn't want to make him look bad in the eyes of their son.

Now he was getting why moon goddess gave him a mate like Ryan. Neil was too happy, his heart was fluttering in his chest at the words Ryan had said. Neil didn't know what happened to him but the next second he pulled Ryan in to a kiss making the human to gasp at the sudden act though Neil didn't pull away. He needed to taste him but the unmoving lips made him to remember what he had done. He just kissed Ryan without his consent. Neil pulled away so quickly looking at Ryan with guiltily wide eyes

"I'm rea...." Ryan just cut him off by pressing his lips to Neil's again and this time was Neil's time to gasp in surprise. Ryan put his hand in Neil's hair whereas the other on the shoulder gripping tightly. Neil put his around Ryan's waist after coming out of his shock as he kissed his mate back.  Neil passed his tongue over Ryan's lower lip asking for entrance which the human gave him gladly without hesitation.  When there tongues collided, they started to dance together, moving in sync with each other.