023

Ryan had licked his ear and he was so possessive over him.

Neil was in the meeting but all he could think about were his mate's words which are still ringing through his ears and that sexy, hot lick. Neil had seen the human angry many times but he had never seen the anger he had seen that morning in the humans eyes. The way his mate peered at the girl Neil was sure he might kill the girl, Ryan wasn't bluffing. Neil felt it and saw it, it wasn't just threatening, he was stating the fact

Even though it wasn't directed to Neil but he felt it in his bones, he felt the threat and for a second Neil thought Ryan was jealous of the girl. He wanted to know since the human reacts like he doesn't feel the pull at all which up until now confuses the alpha to no end.

Human or no human the pull is stronger!

Though now Neil was convinced that the pull is getting to Ryan. Why would Ryan say those words and why would he lick his ear like that. Neil can't stop thinking about the lick in that he touches his ear now and than to be sure that his mate's was there. It's silly but Neil fall in love even more. Now he wants Ryan more than ever. Neil was still stunned with what happened in the morning, Neil was sure Ryan couldn't do such a thing, was Ryan playing tricks on him. Neil couldn't wrap his mind around it........

Neil was pulled out his thoughts by the call of his name. He blinked looking at the investors confused not getting what they were talking about, he wasn't listening "what?" His voice was deep, holding so much power as he looked at the men and woman seated in front of him. This had to be Franklin's job but since he offered to stay he had to attend such meetings.

"This is the budget of the materials sir" the man said putting a white balance sheet in front of Neil who looked through it with bored expression on his face. He scanned the sheet slowly examining every detail and the account. Neil jerked his head up when the  door opened and non other than Ryan came in with a beaming smile on his soft lips.

By now the sheet was long forgotten. Neil can't look away from his mate, all he wants was to grab him and kiss him until they both lost their senses.

"Mr Crosby told me to grace you guys with some tea" Ryan politely said with a smile pulled on the his lips as he pulled trolley inside with him. Neil's breathing was caught in to his throat seeing the humans beautiful smile and face which can brighten up the whole world and that damned hair cut which was making Neil's body want to pass and pull on it roughly.

Fuck the pull, no wonder Ryan looks like him... But all Neil sees in Ryan are good features yet he looks like the man he disperses so much and that's Reed, Ryan's father "yes! thank you" some investor replied helping Ryan place the cups on the table. If Neil recalls properly Ryan wasn't in catering department so what the fuck was he doing here. Ryan was in cleaning department.

"Thank you Mr Bridget" Ryan smiled putting his hand on Bridget's shoulder. Neil growled lowly looking at Mr Bridget with anger who was smiling at his mate like he knows him. All the people in the room heard the growl as they started looking at each other in confusion. They all had the same look.  They shrugged going back to there jobs "Mr Kingston looks a little bit pale, let me serve him first gentlemen" Ryan said softly as the men in the room nodded"tea will make him feel good"  now Neil was confused, he didn't know what games Ryan was playing.

First he licks his ear, second he threatens him and now this. He was so confused.

Ryan poured some tea in a small cup putting some sugar in it, stirring slowly all his eyes focused on the cup in his hands. Ryan walked towards Neil placing the cup in front of him careful so that it doesn't spill. "Enjoy sir!" he smiled,all Neil could do was nod fervently, many things running through his mind. He picked up the cup sipping on it slowly all his eyes on Ryan who now serving other people.