028

"I'm your mate" Ryan asked pushing Neil away sitting down on the floor looking at Neil with surprised shocked confused eyes. Now this is getting interesting. He muttered in his head! He didn't expect to hear that, he didn't even think about it like ever. Ryan had a little knowledge about what a mate is and you already know the person who had told him no need to ask, he looked at Neil for a few minutes as he shook his head wanting to laugh. Now that explains the feeling.

The feeling Ryan he had been getting when he was near the alpha, the feeling of possessiveness, the feeling he got when he saw him with that girl that day he acted stupidly. He hated himself, he didn't know why he did that. He should have known that it was the pull all along because one thing was so clear Ryan hated the guy.

Florian had told him how strong the pull is and he should have known better than anything else. How can you hate someone so much at the same time want to kiss them. That was confusing! Though Florian never told him that werewolves can have a human mate, this shocked Ryan to the core. His mouth went dry and he didn't know what to say at this very moment, he was out of words. He picked up his bottle taking a big gulp.

"You raped me because I am your mate" His voice so low

"Like I said you....."

"Yeah I look like him blah blah blah blah" Ryan huffed "so it's possible for a werewolf to have a human mate" Ryan instead asked after taking in a big breath.

"It's rare" Neil answered. Ryan nodded taking gulps per gulps feeling his lungs constrict.

"Florian told me that you have to treasure your mate and love them unconditionally" Ryan muttered feeling his head getting frenzy. "Looking like my father didn't mean you should rape me, I was your mate you should have seen through me. You should have known that I wasn't among those who killed your family. I was innocent in all these hell I did know that you excited in the place. What my family did was so bad, I know but that doesn't justify your actions Mr big bad alpha" Ryan said matter-of-fact.

"I'm not trying to justify my actions Ryan here, I'm really Sorry for what I did to you, I was just so angry" Neil pulled off his coat feeling hot. Ryan's eyes wandered to his body seeing how sexy it was just by pulling off his jacket. Oh shit,now he knows why that small act turns him on. Because he was his mate, damn the pull. "The first time I saw you I instantly knew that you're the purest, sweetest person, I knew you weren't like your father or the rest of the family, the way you smiled, yes you looked like him but your smile was so pure not like his but I......" Neil gulped pushing his hand through his hair.

"Now why did you do that when you knew I was innocent"

"Because I saw you shoot a werewolf" Neil replied his eyes hard.

"What the fuck Neil, I never did that, how , when" Ryan asked gripping his hair tightly in frustration.

"After everything had happened. I went in to a coma, it wasn't serious of course it was me not wanting to wake up that's all. It was just two weeks, jade and Franklin had already moved the survivors to the new pack, I wasn't myself for months, I couldn't eat, sleep or do anything. All I did was weep like a baby. After six months of Silence, it hit me. Why grieve when the people who hurt my loved ones are happy out there. If they can kill us like wild animals why not do the same"Neil started telling Ryan how he found him kill a werewolf and why he raped him.

"I had too much anger in me, I stopped to smile, I was all serious, I was feared by all" Neil breathed out "I thought about it for like a week, we had a rule to never kill a human no matter what. We can kill vampires because a werewolf with a vampire don't see eye to eye. But I thought about it, they murdered our families when we didn't do anything to them. We had a reason to kill them too. So I gathered some people and warriors and called for a meeting, it was the first meeting I held since everything happened, since I became their alpha" Neil sighed.