015

Ryan looked himself in the mirror for the hundredth time. He looked really beautiful and gorgeous in his red tight shirt which was showing too much for Ryan's liking, the black jeans he wore were also too tight making him feel uncomfortable. He didn't want to look like this at all, but his nine year old son forced him to and he didn't want to deny him, Troy spent the whole evening of yesterday looking for this very out fit so he didn't want to disappoint him but to Ryan it's too much. Ryan inhaled deeply pulling on the shirt but no matter how much he pulls on it, it stays in the same position. What will Blake think when he sees him dressed like this.

It was finally Friday and he had a planning date with non other than Blake Monroe, the man Ryan isn't attracted to at all, Ryan feels like he is leading the man on by going to this date but a promise is a promise. He can't just cancel it.

Ryan shouldn't have let his son to choose this out fit, he feels like he dressed to impress Blake which wasn't true at all, he didn't want Blake to like him more. These clothes feels too uncomfortable for him,he should change and never listen to his son again "stop it mum, you look incredible" Troy tried to ease the tension. Ryan wasn't taking it, this to much for him.

"It's not that sun shine, don't you think like I am too over dressed. It's like a date..." he asked turning around to look at Troy who had a confused eon his face.

"Mum it's a date" Troy said in a duh tone.

"I know it's a date"Ryan rolled his eyes "what am trying to say is, He might think that I like him and the last thing I want is give him that impression"

"This is your first date, you have to look good mum, it's not your fault to be this handsome.  you look perfect" Troy grinned making Ryan to blush hearing what his son had said. No one had ever called him handsome. "If you blush like that when you're with Blake obviously you will be giving him mixed signals"

"I don't know why I even listen to my nine year old son"Ryan said, Troy is impossible sometimes.

"Because you know I'm always right"

"Don't flutter yourself,I'm changing"Ryan said walking towards his closet to get another out fit.

"No mum please don't change. You look amazing. Blake will be all over you" Troy was quick to stop him. Ryan sighed heavily, is Troy crazy.

"You don't get it, I don't want him to be all over me, it's the other way around" Ryan said trying to remove the clothes, he really needed to change, the last thing he wants is for Blake to be all over him. Before he could change someone knocked on the door catching Troy and Ryan's attention who sighed heavily. Now he doesn't have time to change.

"I will open it" Troy said giving his mother a kiss on the cheek.

"First ask who it is before opening"Ryan shouted at Troy who had already left the room. Ryan's heart was now beating so hard his nerves coming out. This was his first date in his life and he can't believe he was going with the man he doesn't even find attractive at all. Ryan looked in the mirror one more time before pocketing his wallet and phone. Ryan wishes to have gone with someone he liked at least. With a heavy sigh he moved towards the living room as he gasped seeing Troy and non other than Crosby on the door fighting. Troy was pushing the man to not come in and Crosby forcing his way in.

"Troy stop!" Ryan said lowly, he thought it was Blake who came to pick him up but it was this snob. what the fuck was he doing on his door steps, the last time they spoke it wasn't pleasant at all. Ryan doesn't want to associate with people like Crosby in his life.

"This man hurt you, I am not allowing him to come in to our house" Troy argued still pushing Crosby out of the door. Troy would have listened to his mum when he told him to first check who it was or more so smelled him. He wouldn't have let this man in. On the other hand Crosby was wondering how can a young boy like Troy be this powerful. The boy was out leading him, Crosby was using all his power to push the boy away but damn the boy was so powerful.