021

"Mr Kingston stayed behind"

"I wonder why he stayed behind"

"He is the owner he has a right to stay"

"The man is scary I get goosebumps whenever I see him"

"Who doesn't!" another snorted loudly "and the way he talks, makes me wanna hide in a hole forever" they burst out laughing.

"But we all have to agree the man is hot and handsome. I know each one of you wants a piece of him" a woman who was dusting the chair, she goes by the names of Teddy. For god's sakes she was like forty or so and she was married. This disgusted Ryan.

"I really want him in my bed and seeing that his wife is gone maybe I could try and seduce him" a young girl said this time with a dreamy eyes making Ryan to grip the rail so hard in anger. He had never seen her any where before. Maybe she is new.

"If you get him you will make me and your dad so very proud my daughter" Ryan's eyes widened at what he had just heard. So she is Teddy's daughter "that's the reason you're here" teddy added going back to here work.

"I will never disappoint you mum" the girl replied "and the way he had been looking at me I will have him before he even knows it" she smiled. By now Ryan was gritting his teeth in anger and he didn't know why. Something inside his heart was aching just by hearing that conversation. Ryan decided to walk away before they upset him more he had heard enough.

Ryan didn't know why that upsets him, hearing some young girl wanting Neil pissed him off so much. He feels like his whole body was in over drive, he felt like wanting to go there and rip Teddy's heart out for telling her own daughter to do that yet this wasn't all his business. He wants to move on and forget everything that happened between the devil and him. He promised to keep his distance from the devil and he is willing to keep it no matter what. He is tried of drama, and he doesn't want to  get hurt or his son so the best solution is to distance from the man. Yet hearing that the devil stayed behind was beyond him, thinking about it it's now two weeks, they had to go back but why would Neil stay behind though Ryan couldn't help to think that he stayed because of him.

Ryan shook off those thoughts instantly smiling at himself mockingly, why would the devil stay because of him that was absurd.

Ryan had decided to come back to work as strong as ever. He wasn't going to let the devil or anyone else to ruin his life again. It's time to take control of his life and live it the way he wants too. He was going to work so hard for his son and maybe, he will let himself fall in love and get someone who will be by his side forever. Even though he hasn't stopped thinking about the kiss which meant absolutely nothing to him. It might have been good but that was it, he wasn't gonna let that simple mistake ruin his life.

He is going to dedicate his life in raising his kid and give some men who are interested in him a chance. Ryan was planning to give Blake a chance. The man had been wanting him for four years now and Ryan thinks it will be a good to see some good qualities in the man. That was a plan and he was gonna use it.

"Oh Ryan so good to see you!" pixie hugged him tightly with a squeal. She looked him up and down with a wow face. It's like he wasn't locked in his bedroom for the entire week not allowing any one to enter expect his son.

"Nice to see you again pixie" Ryan smiled as he looked at his two besties who were looking at him up and down with smiles. Ryan looked good really good like nothing had happened. He made sure to focus on himself, he cut the left side of hair putting some lines in it letting the rest to fall in his face. He lookedadorable and beautiful.