043

Neil was pacing around Ryan's house back and forth. He was worried about Ryan, after what had happened this morning he hadn't seen or heard from him and it's making him panic. He wanted to smack Franklin and Jade for being so stupid but Neil knew why they were rude to Ryan, they are hurt too, he understands that and since Ryan was the only one around who was somehow connected to Roger family, they are to taking their frustration on him but they did it the wrong way. They shouldn't have done that. The best way was to sit and talk like normal people. This surprised Neil to the core, he never expected his best friend to do that to him.

Neil had come to know and love Ryan as a person, not Ryan's bloodline, the Rogers are hurt less but Ryan isn't like them. Ryan is So different from Rogers, the poor human had gone through so much, he didn't deserve that treatment or those words.

Still, the way Franklin talked, it's like he wasn't bluffing around and the last thing Neil isn't ready for was seeing the elders in Buma. Plus, Neil will never let anyone hurt Ryan and Troy ever again. He will make sure to protect them to the fullest and even if it means leaving the pack, he will s....."dad what's wrong" Neil stopped Pacing facing Troy who was looking at him with worried eyes.

"Nothing to worry about" Neil smiled, he had just picked him up from school and Neil thought by now Ryan could be home but he was wrong. He tried to smell him everywhere but he can't catch his scent at all which was one of the things he was so damn worried about. Troy looked at his dad for a few minutes before nodding his head smiling widely walking towards him hugging him.

"Mum gets better when I hug him" the little boy muttered. Neil just signed hugging his son tightly with a heavy breath. "Let's watch Peter rabbit, my friends say it's good," Troy said pulling out of the hug. Neil wasn't in the mood to watch a movie but he couldn't disappoint his son. So he smiled sitting on the couch with a nod as Troy switched on Netflix looking through the movies looking for the said movie.

They watched the movie but if Neil tells you that he knows what was going on, he would be lying all his thoughts were on Ryan, not knowing where his mate was, was killing him to no end. When Troy laughed Neil also laughed without knowing what he was laughing about until the movie was over and Troy put part two Instantly.

Time was passing by and Ryan was nowhere to be seen. Neil's heart was aching wanting to go look for him all around Buma, he was seated at home not knowing where his mate was and it was worrying him. He was about to tell Troy about it so that they can go look for Ryan that's when he caught up on Ryan's scent approaching. Neil heaved a sigh in relief. Troy stood up quickly running to the door when he to caught his mother's scent.

"Mum welcome back!" Troy jumped at his mother as soon as he clambered out of the car.

"Thank you sunshine, how are you" Ryan ruffled his hair backward kissing his cheek as Troy did the same with his mother.

"I'm ok how was work and Florian you smell like him," Troy asked when he caught Florian's scent on him.

"Oh work was work you know and Florian is fine" Ryan replied as they started moving inside. "We visited Mrs. Benicio and guess what" Ryan beamed in excitement. "she recognized us and we talked, She even sends her regards to you," Ryan said happily.

"Take me to see her tomorrow mum" Troy smiled widely

"I will ask the nurse to see if it's ok and I will bring you," Ryan said walking to Neil pecking his cheek lovingly "hey," he said softly smiling at him.

"Hey" Ryan didn't look angry like before, that was a good sign right. Neil thought. He thought Ryan would give him a cold shoulder "are you ok" Neil asked looking at him intently wanting to get any glimpse of sadness but none was there.