042

After confronting the twins Ryan walked straight to his car clambering in despite Neil calling him. Ryan didn't have anything to say to Neil at that very moment, he was exhausted, he needed some alone time. Ryan needed to think. He needed to understand why this was happening to him. He drove until he reached a certain park and got out of the car walking to the bench plopping down on it tears stream down his face as he looked up sobbing, What did he do to this world to deserve this.

Ryan doesn't seem to get it at all, he thought that if he gets together with Neil everything will work out, he thought they will finally get relaxation but he thought wrong. He should've known that that won't be able to happen. He shouldn't have started something with the man. Reed killed their people and Ryan looks like Reed, what did Ryan expect, that Neil's people will like him just like that, that his people will underlook it. Of course not.

Currently, Ryan was the only one around so they want to make him reimburse by taking Troy away from him. if only Ryan could find Reed, oh God he will make the bastard pay with blood. Ryan vowed but it's like the man vanished from this earth, no matter how his investigator looks the man can't be found. He sighed wiping out his face, he didn't know what to think about by this minute, he was so frustrated, and hated himself for being born into such a family, hearing Franklin say those words hurt Ryan so badly.

Ryan sat on the bench for what felt like hours his mind wandering around while watching happy families. Why can't he be like them? He asked himself, he sighed deeply peering away from the happy people as he pulled out his phone going through Troy's pictures, a smile appeared on his face when he saw how happy his son is, how he was smiling at the camera making funny poses which made Ryan smile through his tears. How can he let his precious son go? All Ryan desire is to watch his son grow into a fine man, a respectable, decent one but what he didn't know was that a day will come when his son needs to rule a bunch of people or rule a pack of weres.

No one prepared him for that.

Ryan got startled when someone plopped next to him "Florian what are you doing here!" Quickly, Ryan wiped out his face looking at the smaller man.

"I always come here to think" Florian replied with a small smile "I didn't think I could find you here though, you should be at work if I'm not mistaken" he grinned at Ryan but Ryan could see that the omegas smile was sad.

"Something happened so I left" Ryan answered back.

"Let me guess, it's something bad, right" Florian implored

"You can say that" Ryan inhaled "what about you, you're supposed to be at the farm, so something bad happened to you too, right" Ryan annulled the question.

"I'm here to get something out of my head, you can say that" Florian responded sadly

"You know you can tell me anything, Florian. You have helped me so much with Troy over the past years and I'm your friend you know that" Ryan offered when he saw that Florian was sad, even though he had his problems they can wait, Florian had helped him so many times he can't even count and this was the time to at least listen to him.

"What do you do if you see a person who hurt you so badly again, he abuses you sexually, he bullies you, he talks shit about you but behind closed doors, he gives you love and affection, he shows you that they can't live without you. Then, He forces you to leave your friends and family behind because he couldn't live with such shame. You keep quiet and leave him in peace but a few years later he comes back and says he needs you in his life" Ryan's eyes widened hearing what Florian had said, the poor man was crying a river by now.

"W-what" Ryan was out of words.

"Yeah that happened to me Ryan" Florian breathed in "I have never told this to anyone but do you know the reason why I came to Buma" Ryan shook his head no "the reason was, I was cursed out of my pack where I grew up from just because I was the alpha's mate and the weakest omega. Ok, we used to fuck before we found out that we're mates, no one knew about us. It was a secret which had to be locked forever coz the alpha was "apparently" not gay yet he used to fuck me senselessly, he treasured me and the next day beat me up with his friends but I loved him, so freaking much but when he found out I was his mate, he rejected me there and then and forced himself on me, I know we used to fuck but that day I didn't want it, for gods sakes he had just rejected me, we were both weak but he did, after he cursed me out of the pack" Florin smiled through his tears "now he found me here, trying to move on with my life. Enduring all the pain he causes me when he sleeps with his wife or other women because I didn't reject him. Now he wants me to be his Luna"