062

"Thank you for welcoming my mate and son," Neil said looking back at his mate with a smile as people clapped "though I have so many things to say" Neil's voice was sardonic as his eyes scanned through his people. "I know you were all doing your jobs and I appreciate that but there are few things which angered me...." Neil looked at the elders with angry eyes but didn't say anything "this situation made me realize many things like how my people don't trust me as their alpha" people started talking among themselves whispering, others not knowing what he was talking about whereas others know.

"Quiet" Neil growled shutting them up "this is the behavior I'm talking about. You don't respect me as your alpha, I'm talking and you're talking" he scowled at them. They all bowed down saying sorry to their alpha. "When my father died, I stepped up and did what he did. My father taught me freedom. He always told me to give my people freedom and I did but in the past months proved to me that too much freedom is bad" Neil was now roaring angrily most of the weres baring their necks in submission at the way their alpha was growling at them. The hall was quiet seeing that their alpha was mad, they had never seen him raucous like he was today and this got them worried. They can see and feel how their alpha was so angry and it's directly to them.

Ryan was seated beside Neil's chair, the seat where viola used to sit in when she was the luna. Troy on the right said in his seat looking at how angry his father was at his people. They arrived two days ago and these people were good to Ryan which surprised him, he can't complain.

"We are all equal here, we give each other respect. I know you've waited so long to get an heir and it frustrated you when you saw no chance and truth be told it messed up with my head too. I always think of you my people and I was doing everything in my power to get you an heir. Your future alpha and I was so happy when I found Troy" Neil looked at his son with a smile. "I had my reasons why I didn't bring him to you earlier," Neil said lowly calming down.

"You see my mate" Neil pointed at Ryan with a smile "he is the kind-hearted man I have ever met in this life. He looks like his father but as Troy said before resemblance doesn't determine who we are. We all judged him because he resembled his father and I hate myself for it and I will never stop saying sorry or hate myself for what I did to him" Ryan smiled at Neil nodding at him looking away.

"You all disappointed me but since my mate gave me a second chance, I'm giving all of you a second chance except for two people and that's jade and Franklin" Neil looked at his two ex-best friends who were seated in their seats as bata and worrier. "Come you please come in front" Franklin and jade moved forth not knowing what Neil was up to.

"you all know how inseparable we are with these two. They are like my siblings and I loved them so much but betrayed me,they were the first people I told about Troy. I didn't know what betrayal felt like until these two decided to betray me" Neil breathed out "I thought a best friend is a person who sticks around with you no matter what. whatever decision you make whether bad or good your best friend has to be there" Neil looked at them with hurt-filled eyes sighing as he put his gaze on his people "The first thing they did was rat me out.  They dared to say that my happiness doesn't matter at all yet they were my best friends, who says that to his or her best friend. I think I misinterpreted the meaning of best friends" Neil chuckled "truth be said, I don't trust them anymore. I can give anyone second chances but not them, they hurt me the most" jade and Franklin looked at Neil with horror in their eyes, they thought Neil had forgiven them. They had been talking for the past months like before but seeing the man, he is still so much angry.

"Neil let's talk about this in private!" Jade whispered scared.

"Jade is my bate but starting from today onwards she's not. She's just a normal wolf like all of you. Franklin is the head worrier and now he is not. I'm demoting them" Neil announced seriously making the weres gasp out shocked, Ryan was too surprised about this.