040

After agreeing to be together they spent the whole afternoon with smiles and kisses they were giving eachother until it was time to pick up Troy. Neil offered to pick him up as Ryan stayed behind to do other things. Ryan was currently in the kitchen preparing dinner but whenever he would think about what happened earlier he would smile and touch his swollen lips. Man Neil can kiss. He thought as he went back to cook.

After a few minutes, Neil and Troy came back both with smiles, they were currently seated in the living room playing cards. Ryan could hear them bickering which put a smile on his lips at how happy Troy was.  This was the best feeling one could ever ask for and all Ryan was hoping for was to stay that way forever but for that to happen,he had to get Reed first. Ryan won't rest until the man is six feet under. "Hey" Ryan got startled when Neil slug his arms around his waist. "Sorry I didn't mean to scare you" Neil pulled his hands away from Ryan so quickly thinking he had gone far.

"No it's not that" Ryan turned around Washing his hands as he wiped them on his apron putting his hands on Neil's chest "I didn't expect you here" hearing that Neil calmed down slinging his hands around Ryan once again.

"I thought I had gone too far" Neil whispered kissing him on the cheek.

"If you go too far or make me uncomfortable I will tell you" Ryan whispered tiptoeing kissing Neil softly which Neil returned instantly. Kissing his mate is the best feeling anyone could ever ask for."go I'm trying to cook here and the recipe is hard" Ryan pushed himself out of Neil's embrace turning towards his food.

"What are you making" Neil can't get enough of his mate that's why he again sling his hands around his waist kissing him in the neck.

"Lasagna and meatballs" Ryan replied leaning against Neil too loving the warmth the man possess. So this is how love is supposed to feel. The things he was feeling, he never felt them for Blake or anyone and hell Ryan loves the feeling.

"It looks yummy" Neil praised making the human in his hands scoff "what!?" He questioned

"Just because I'm your mate doesn't mean you can praise me. You know I'm shit at this" Ryan rolled his eyes.

"Either bad or good my mate will always be the best" Neil replied making Ryan's heart to beat faster in his chest. No one had ever said that to him and it's beautiful. Neil leaned in giving him a kiss at the back of his ear softly making Ryan to shiver at the feeling.  "Let me leave before Troy finds us like this" Neil whispered untangling his hands out of Ryan's grip.

"And who said I don't want him to know" Ryan turned around asking "we don't keep secrets in this house you know" Ryan said making Neil to nodded kissing his forehead "now come help me here Coz this is so damn difficult" Neil chuckled as they started making lasagna joking around the kitchen. Surprisingly it came out perfectly done which put smiles on the couple. They both prepared the table looking at each other with smiles and Troy saw it who was already on the table. He saw how his parents were looking at eachother and a smile appeared on his face loving were this was going.

"Ok let's pray" Troy groaned instantly when he heard his mother say.

"Dad help me out here. Tell mum we don't believe in his God"  Ryan rolled his eyes at Troy, the boy always does this. Ryan thought with time he will be used to it but no, Troy always complains.

"But your mum believes in that God Troy" Neil said

"Then let him pray a lone" Troy argued.

"No son listen" Neil turned to Troy "when we go to train our wolves who is there to support us your mum. When we pray to moon goddess who is there,your mum, your mum is there in everything yet he doesn't believe in it but since we are like that he gives us support so son, the least we can do is give him support in something he believes in" Neil said making Ryan's lips to pull in to a smile.