050

Ryan patted the side of the bed were he expected to feel his boyfriend but at his dismay it was empty and cold. He rolled on his back groaning at the pain that coursed through his body most especially his lower back as he took in deep breaths. He rubbed his eyes trying to sit up but he couldn't at the way his body screamed bloody murder. it ached painfully propelling himself again in the pillows letting out a soft sigh in relief when his back touched the soft fabric breathing out heavily. He touched the side of his neck where the mate mark was placed and smiled at himself, he can't believe he finally did it, he mated with Neil.

Ryan finally had sex and it was wonderful. It wasn't like the first time.

Ryan was beaming in happiness, he can't believe that he acted on his fears and it felt terrific. He always thought he will die without having sex again with anyone after that day but sure to his word Neil took away all the horrible image from his mind and replaced them with the good ones.

The man was so gentle with him, so soft Ryan felt like his heart will burst out of his chest at the way it was beating in happiness. He can't even believe that when he told Neil to stop the man stopped.  As in, Who does that! he asked himself but apparently, his boyfriend, no man in this world could do what his mate did,  Neil surprised him. Ryan knows if he was the one that deep into someone, he was sure he wouldn't pull out no matter what, he just wanted to see if Neil can and the man proved him wrong and that made Ryan fall for him more.

Ryan looked at the door when it opened revealing his hot mate who had a tray in his hand with a big smile on his face. Ryan quickly snapped his eyes closed wanting to pretend that he was still sleeping. He heard the placing down of the tray as the bed dipped meaning Neil had sat down on the bed. Neil leaned in as he started caressing his soft hair backward placing a tender kiss on his forehead.

"I know you're awake" Neil whispered in Ryan's ear licking it softly. Ryan flattered his eyes open slowly, his beautiful brown eyes met with the beautiful blue eyes he had ever seen, looking into right now. They are so glamorous and captivating. "Hey morning, how are you" Neil whispered placing a kiss on his cheek which made Ryan to smile at how sweet it was and how his body tingled. The way Neil treasures him was on the higher level and he loved it.

"I'm fine" Ryan replied putting his own hands over Neil's back carassing lovingly.

"Sit up and eat, I know you're hungry"Ryan just hummed loving how Neil was close to him and how caring he was. There is were he wanted to be in his embrace. Neil pushed himself away to let Ryan sit up but Ryan stayed in the same position not moving "baby-" Neil called again making Ryan to look away with a dark blush on his face.

"The thing is that um I c-" Ryan didn't know how to say it. It was embarrassing as fuck. However, it seemed like Neil understood What Ryan was implying as his eyes widened in shock.

"Is it so bad" Neil asked guilty flashing in his eyes. He knew he wouldn't have given that beast control, it doesn't have restraint. Now look what happened his mate can't sit.

"Not so bad" Ryan blushed thinking why they are having this kind of conversation now. It was inappropriate.

"Ok let me help you sit up, after I'm going to make you a relaxing bubble bath. It will calm your muscles" Neil stood up adjusting the pillows as he helped him sit up, Ryan appreciated the help as he blushed again feeling embarrassed. "Do you feel comfortable there" concern was lacing through Neils's voice which made Ryan's body shiver slightly. Ryan nodded slowly mumbling thanks to him. Neil placed the tray of food on Ryan's lap as Ryan dig in, fuck he was hungry "sorry if I wasn't so gentle" Neil apologized caressing his leg.

Ryan snorted loudly swallowing his Bagel "are you for real" Ryan said with a roll of his eyes "you were so gentle and soft with me Neil and I loved everything that we did last night" he put his hand on top of Neil's who let out a breath in relief, he thought he had hurt him at the way Ryan passed out.